PDA

View Full Version : SS NSX?

Lankstarr
10-07-2006, 09:55 AM
Some guy that was drooling over my NSX was telling me about a ltd edition SS NSX - a Senna special or something he thought... guy worked for Toyota and seemed to know a lot about cars but said that this limited edition had SS under the indicator and that he had seen one in Basingstoke :shock:

Does anyone know about such a thing or am I having my crank yanked!?

simonprelude
10-07-2006, 10:04 AM
There is rumour of a Senna edition, but I think it was done by a European dealer off their own back rather than a Honda thing.

Senninha
10-07-2006, 10:45 AM
There are many NSX's already with the Senna S logo attached on various parts of the car, bumper, f/wings, inner rear screen etc.

IMO, if Honda had been planning a Senna Special they would either have made them the last production run or have coincided them with an anniversary relevant to Senna.

Additionally, they would have to have gained permission of the Senna Foundation for use of his logo and theres been no mention of it on any of the Senna sites.

HTH

regards

TheQuietOne
10-07-2006, 10:58 AM
After following the Senna edition thread on Prime regarding the car in Norway I would bet that there was no Senna edition! Just some with the SS red badges...