PDA

View Full Version : Lots of old notifications, email, etc….

Kaz-kzukNA1
17-02-2017, 02:20 PM
I would normally post this in the 'NSXCB Website discussion' section but in order to increase the chance of getting attention, I'll post this in this forum for now.
I'll move it to the appropriate forum area later.

This morning, you may have received lots of old notifications, email, etc from the NSXCB server.

While they are genuine, they could be out of date or no longer applicable to your latest user status so please review them before taking any actions.

For example, you may have already re-newed your Platinum status or joined the Club for this year yet this morning, the server may have sent out the reminder email that your Platinum status is about to expire.

This could be true if you became Platinum status around this time last year.

However, if not sure,
please log into the forum,
click on the 'Settings' at the top right window
and check the 'Paid Subscription' menu at the left window.

You should see the expiry date of your Platinum status.

I don't own the forum but as being one of the administrator, I hope this didn’t cause too much trouble to all of you.

Kaz

britlude
17-02-2017, 03:23 PM
i got 24 emails this morning reminding me to renew my platinum status!!! :)

NSX 2000
17-02-2017, 03:32 PM
I got 2 emails, both were in my Junk folder.

nigel
17-02-2017, 04:41 PM
Good morning Kaz,
I did get an e-mail and I activated my account again just to be sure.

I do enjoy the ability to be a part of NSXCB an do want to continue be a part of your community.

All the best.

Cheers
nigel

havoc
17-02-2017, 06:42 PM
I got about a dozen, plus a handful of 'inbox full' notices.

Spotted that most/all were old...but thanks for confirming!

mutley
18-02-2017, 01:22 PM
Hi All,

I got a few yesterday, I thought it was just a hint that I haven't been on the forum for a while!!

Hint taken, I'm back

Cheers
Jim

havoc
18-02-2017, 06:10 PM
Oh great, I thought we'd got rid of you... ;) :p

Senninha
18-02-2017, 06:21 PM
Good to hear from you Jim .... you staying on this island in 2017? What plans for the NSX? Rgds Paul

mutley
19-02-2017, 07:49 PM
Hi Paul,

Yeah it looks like I will have some time in the country for a change. No major plans other than catch up with all the little jobs that I had already planned for my car but didn't get a chance to get done.

I had even mumbled the words "maybe time to move onto another car" but just can't do it. Especially that I have just got the wheels refurbed and and its now sitting on a nice new set of Yoko AD08's

PS I can recommend Estonia, ended up being out there 4 and half months, lovely place. Even had a wee trip up the the Russian border, but , erm, enough said about that!.

mutley
19-02-2017, 07:49 PM
Oh great, I thought we'd got rid of you... ;) :p

HA! Charming!

sorepaws
20-02-2017, 10:05 AM
OK so does this mean I can also ignore the HMRC email promising me a £1,200 refund on my Income tax if I click on the link and enter all my details ?

Welcome back Jim ..