PDA

View Full Version : Buying parts from Japan or USA

wixer
04-02-2017, 04:33 PM
Hi,
Anyone bought parts from here

http://jp-carparts.com

or anywhere from the USA ?

I've been pricing up some parts from the UK and they can be a hell of a lot more expensive compared to these countries.

Cheers
Wix

Shawnsx5
04-02-2017, 08:18 PM
Hi Wix

I have bought parts from JP -Carparts and it was fine the parts arrived within 2 weeks.

Neil

mwagner10702
05-02-2017, 01:01 AM
U.S. owner here. I have purchased parts from www.acurapartsforless.com and www.amayama.com. APFL offers a 5% discount with the code 5NSX. Interestingly enough Amayama is less expensive that APFL even if you include the cost of Japan Post. Everything I've ordered from Amayama has arrived within 15 days of placing my order. They also have parts that are NLA here in the states.

Cheers,
Mark

wixer
05-02-2017, 09:33 AM
Thanks for replies so far guys.

Mark, I did look at acurapartsforless but they don't do international shipping. I'll check out amayama though.

Cheers
Wix

havoc
06-02-2017, 10:00 PM
I've bought parts from jp-carparts without problem also.

PeterW
07-02-2017, 11:32 PM
RockAuto are often worth a try. They don't have everything but if they do have what you want they're cheaper than HUK.
PM sent regarding parts from the US.

Peter

mutley
18-02-2017, 01:36 PM
Hi,

I've bought a few parts from the USA over the years, from Dali (a bit contentious on this site, some members had problems, some not) Science of Speed and I can't rem the name of the vendor I bought my radiator from. All in all I never had any problems, and even with shipping costs and import tax, still worked out a LOT cheaper than rip-off Honda UK.

Jim

Pride
18-02-2017, 02:44 PM
Hi,

I've bought a few parts from the USA over the years, from Dali (a bit contentious on this site, some members had problems, some not) Science of Speed and I can't rem the name of the vendor I bought my radiator from. All in all I never had any problems, and even with shipping costs and import tax, still worked out a LOT cheaper than rip-off Honda UK.

Jim

Dali Racing as a company no longer trades, just as well as their reputation wasn't the best for reliability of customer service.:(

goldnsx
18-02-2017, 05:35 PM
If you type in '5th gear NSX' in eB you'll find a dealer I'm dealing right now. On Monday or Tuesday I can say more but so far so good. I also have an address on the continent where they sold most cars but will only reveal the name by pm as Honda forbid any overseas orders some years ago.