PDA

View Full Version : European Tour 2017 Room Share

Hagasan
25-01-2017, 02:49 PM
Internally bleeting about the poor £ v € exchange rate plus of course being Scottish, any solo drivers interested in a room share? It'll save you about £120 or so..

Non-snorers and minimal post drink farters preferred . I'll try to offer the same courtesy lol

Cheers,

Gary

Pride
25-01-2017, 07:24 PM
Internally bleeting about the poor £ v € exchange rate plus of course being Scottish, any solo drivers interested in a room share? It'll save you about £120 or so..

Non-snorers and minimal post drink farters preferred . I'll try to offer the same courtesy lol

Cheers,

Gary

I'll share with you Gary provided there's twin beds. :)

Pencil me in and we can tie up later.

Cheers Clive

NSXGB
25-01-2017, 07:52 PM
I'll share with you Gary provided there's twin beds. :)

Pencil me in and I'll tie you up later.

Cheers Clive

Rdevelopments
25-01-2017, 08:03 PM
Yes we have twin beds available!

Pride
25-01-2017, 08:18 PM
and we can tie up later.

Cheers Clive

Sorry, that sounded so wrong.😳

Seems like your in box box is full as is mine.

exiges1
25-01-2017, 08:22 PM
Gary, how could you......I was so looking forward to this year......and you pick Clive instead, or did Clive pick you? Hope the rope burns heal up.

Hagasan
26-01-2017, 09:14 AM
Gary, how could you......I was so looking forward to this year......and you pick Clive instead, or did Clive pick you? Hope the rope burns heal up.

Lets be clear guys. No one needs to fight over me, I'm not looking to get tied up and my inbox (whatever that might mean lol) is staying as is :) !!!!!

Due to my shift patterns in May I'll probably drive during the very wee hours of Friday morning to the hotel so I'll just need the Fri-Sunday package. I'm sure the hotel can sort the 1 night difference if need be??