PDA

View Full Version : Why has 2016 been a good year for you?

dcnsx
24-12-2016, 09:38 AM
Hi All.

As another year has nearly passed us by and comes to a close I thought it might be good to look back on 2016 and maybe share any good moments you have had?

For me there are two. Firstly back in the summer my lovely lady saying yes. I dropped down on one knee in Bath (not in the bath!) and she agreed to be my wife. Quite a surreal moment for me actually, one of those just get on with it types and all of a sudden it's done. Not sure when the big day will be but within a couple of years I would say. On that day my wedding car be......

My number two moment. Finally after 26 years of staring at pics, reading up on info and generally drooling at the proposition of that quad cam, 24 valve V6 roaring behind my head I finally have an NSX in my garage! Although I haven't had much chance to drive it I'm already thinking I fall into the categories of wish I'd bought one sooner, Doh! Although I have had some other lovely cars and exotic motorcycles on the way so it hasn't been all bad.

That's my two, anyone else like to share?

Happy Christmas everybody, peace and good health to you all for 2017.

Pride
24-12-2016, 04:06 PM
You see Dave, dreams really do come true.👍

On a more contentious subject, politics, Brexit, for so so many reasons and of course Donald Trump, for entertaining me over the last few months, just these 2 reasons alone mean 2017 will be real cracker., I can't wait. 😳

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UYP4Cvbpl-8 😂

Merry Christmas everyone and a Happy New Year 🎉

marknsx
26-12-2016, 05:41 PM
30 years of marriage.
Second NSX

dcnsx
27-12-2016, 05:59 PM
We aren't far away from each other Mark. We must meet up for a drive sometime. ��

marknsx
27-12-2016, 07:02 PM
A splendid idea Dave