PDA

View Full Version : The Honda NSX Owners Club Membership renewal - it is time !

sorepaws
13-12-2016, 06:31 AM
It’s that time of year again, you have your Christmas Cards all ready and sent, the order is in for the Turkey and all the presents bought and wrapped, now you are you are wondering what else can I do?

Well it’s time to renew your Membership of The Honda NSX Owners Club, the usual fee of £20 is all that you ned to cover both the Club and Forum Platinum membership. The process is simple send by transfer the sum of £20 to the Club account Sort Code 40-33-33 A/C No 62368323, please include a reference with your forum and real name so that the Admin team can make the appropriate changes. When you've made your payment, please also send a PM to the Club Treasurer, Martin (havoc on NSXCB) - this will speed up identification of the payment and re-activation of your Platinum status on NSXCB.

If you are wondering what there will be this year, well the usual, attendance at the Silverstone Classic, and the chance (if Paul can be persuaded) to see the new NSX close up and in all its glory.

I would also like to take this opportunity to wish you and your families the very best for the forthcoming year, and your support for the club during 2016.

More background detail can be found here http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/content.php?86-The-Honda-NSX-Owners-Club-Club-membership

Kaz-kzukNA1
13-12-2016, 12:26 PM
No need to post one's payment activity here but I'll just post this.

Payment made to the Club bank account using my Forum userID as the payment reference.
Didn't include my full name as the reference field had number of characters limit.
With my forum user account setup, I always have problem accessing the PM feature so sent email instead to Martin based on the email address info from the above link.
Included the payment amount, forum userID and the full name in the email body.

Sorted for the 2017 Club event then.

Thank you to Mike, Martin, Geoff and all Club members for the support.

Season’s Greetings.

Kaz

UnhuZ
15-12-2016, 12:20 AM
Hi,

as i'm out of UK, i don't have use for the local club events.

So, what is the paypal address and ammount so i can send my yearly contribution to
this great community/forum.

Thanks,
Nuno

NSXGB
15-12-2016, 07:01 AM
Hi,

as i'm out of UK, i don't have use for the local club events.

So, what is the paypal address and ammount so i can send my yearly contribution to
this great community/forum.

Thanks,
Nuno

Hi Nuno,

If you only want to renew your Platinum status and do not want to join THNOC, you don't need to worry about renewing your Platinum status until it expires, which is 21/1/2017. Click on Settings at the top right of the page then click on Paid Subscriptions from the menu on the left side of the next screen. This will take you to the page where you select your renewal.

britlude
01-01-2017, 07:44 PM
i have just renewed my membership, sent a bank transfer with my username (same details as last year)

unfortunately i have stumbled upon a small technical flaw..... (much the same as Kaz discovered!)

with standard membership to the forum, i get up 100 PM's in my PM area (incoming/outgoing)

with platinum this is raised (to 250 i think?), but now my 'platinum' has lapsed i'm back to 100. however i have 185 messages in my message area, so without deleting a load of messages, i can't send a message to tell Martin i've renewed.....

so Havoc, trying to message you

PeteM... trying to message you too!!!

Kaz-kzukNA1
02-01-2017, 12:28 PM
Hi, Jonathan.
Thank you for the info.

For those having problem sending PM to member havoc (Martin) or if you are not using PM feature (like me), could you kindly contact Martin through email?
That's what I did using the info in the above link.

The email address is also included there but it's
martin_a_willis 'at' yahoo 'dot' co 'dot' uk
(one word with no space, please replace 'at' with @ and 'dot' with . )

Thank you.

Regards,
Kaz

Silver Surfer
02-01-2017, 02:04 PM
Ka-chiiiing!
Paid for both.

SS

Silver Surfer
02-01-2017, 02:08 PM
Ka-Chiiiiiiiinnnnng for 2017

SS

[Kaz-kzukNA1: Moved this post that was originally posted in the thread Contribution to support the website (http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/showthread.php?968-Contributions-to-support-the-website) in order to prevent other users from misunderstanding. Renewing the Platinum status will not renew the Club membership.
Thought about deleting this post as it will become double post as the one above but since this was originally posted in the other thread, decided to keep it unless Silver Surfer wants deleting.]

Nick Graves
02-01-2017, 05:11 PM
I understand how an NC1 works, but this is so bloody cryptic, the Eagle Flies West in the Spring. I don't think it ever actually 'took' last year, so it must be complicated.

£20 sent by bank transfer to some bank account hidden in some Ts&Cs, I think. Good luck getting it.

[Kaz-kzukNA1: Moved this post that was originally posted in the thread Contribution to support the website (http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/showthread.php?968-Contributions-to-support-the-website) in order to prevent other users from misunderstanding. Renewing the Platinum status will not renew the Club membership.]

214nsx
02-01-2017, 05:33 PM
Renewed...

[Kaz-kzukNA1: Moved this post that was originally posted in the thread Contribution to support the website (http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/showthread.php?968-Contributions-to-support-the-website) in order to prevent other users from misunderstanding. Renewing the Platinum status will not renew the Club membership.]

Nick Graves
03-01-2017, 10:50 AM
Thanks to Kaz for moving all the posts, for the boys who did not move their coats to the lower peg, before writing home to their parents in the afternoon and who did not have their hair cut.

sorepaws
03-01-2017, 01:46 PM
Thanks to Kaz for moving all the posts, for the boys who did not move their coats to the lower peg, before writing home to their parents in the afternoon and who did not have their hair cut.

Or for those that don't read the first post in this thread - which has the information you need ...

Nick Graves
03-01-2017, 03:23 PM
Indeed - nice & succinct, unlike the yellow banners.

Following those links is like an HMRC website...

Silver Surfer
03-01-2017, 06:40 PM
Have paid and still restricted in PM!
Have also emailed Havoc... no response yet.

SS

sorepaws
03-01-2017, 07:32 PM
SS. I have sent a reminder to Havoc to check the account, I know there were some banking delays over the Hols

duncan
03-01-2017, 08:47 PM
Paid on the 19th Dec, PM. . . . awaiting confirmation.

havoc
03-01-2017, 10:25 PM
To those who've paid, apologies but I've locked myself out of the Internet Banking site (It looked like it had a retained password in there but after 2 attempts I realised it couldn't be and I guessed wrong the third time).

I now need to do an offline reset which involves a branch, so please bear with me...

Kaz - I'll mail you with the names of those who've PM'd so far...

Kaz-kzukNA1
03-01-2017, 11:45 PM
Thank you, Martin.
Email received.
I also paid on the 13th Dec as per post #2.

Another Forum Admin will make the necessary changes for everyone.

If nothing happens within 48hrs after receiving the notification email from Martin, I'll make the changes as a backup.

Kaz

Indeed - nice & succinct, unlike the yellow banners.

Following those links is like an HMRC website...
And that's what people tell HMRC when they were penalised for not filing their tax return before the dead line…. :)
The yellow banner Notice was posted on the 09/Jan/16 so you had nearly 365days to ask question if you were not sure of the procedure…. lol !

Kaz

Nick Graves
04-01-2017, 02:00 PM
I thought I followed the procedure when I read through it for the third time - guess I'll have to pay the £100 for not doing it right.

BTW Martin, banks do that just to confound you. It's happened to me before and I KNOW I got the PW correct. The trick seems to be, if it doesn't work at the 2nd attempt, try again the following day when their Malware has probably been fixed...

havoc
04-01-2017, 08:27 PM
To those whose PM's I've not received / replied to, I can confirm the following payments received:-

- Nick G
- Kare T
- Jonathan
- Neil (Shaw)
- Phil T - although I think we need to decide whether we should allow a Supra at Silverstone this year! ;)

Thanks to everyone who's renewed already, and apologies for any delays sorting access rights...

britlude
04-01-2017, 10:17 PM
back in the room :)

Kippers
09-01-2017, 07:53 PM
Hi all - just transferred my £20 and sent PM to Havoc/Martin.

I may actually get to Silverstone this year so hope to see some of you there.

Karen