PDA

View Full Version : Japfest roars into action on 30th April 2017

sorepaws
12-12-2016, 01:38 PM
Japfest roars into action on 30th April 2017 when thousands of the finest Japenese cars descend on the Silverstone Race Circuit.

Japfest is the ultimate adrenaline pumping, heart racing day out for all Japanese performance car fans. Features include non-stop track action, a huge retail village, Show & Shine competition and thousands of club and individual display cars. Don't miss out, make sure you're part of the action!

We are delighted to announce that 2017 Club Booking is now OPEN!

Anyone Interested? If so I will enter a booking application for the Club

CLUB TICKET PRICES:
• Club Weekend Camping Ticket £33 - includes camping on Saturday night as well as show entry on Sunday.
• Club Advanced Show Ticket £23 - includes entry to the show on Sunday

Pride
12-12-2016, 07:08 PM
Japfest is the ultimate adrenaline pumping, heart racing day out for all Japanese performance car fans. Features include non-stop track action, a huge retail village, Show & Shine competition and thousands of club and individual display cars. Don't miss out, make sure you're part of the action!

You certainly know how to sell this event Mike, you sure you're not on commission for ticket sales???:)

havoc
12-12-2016, 10:17 PM
I have to be honest, I went to Japfest Silverstone this year and was underwhelmed. Maybe I'm too old for the "*** Scene" now, but it was just seas of the same old stuff. I got briefly excited by some lovely RX7's, but even half of them were badly modded (as in fit/finish/quality, rather than just being dragged through Halfords backwards).

Dragonlady
14-12-2016, 07:24 AM
Mike could sell sand to an Arab!

sorepaws
14-12-2016, 08:46 AM
Don't forget snow to Eskimos as well :-)

NSX 2000
14-12-2016, 02:03 PM
Mike could sell sand to an Arab!

I thought it was a bacon buttie to NSXCB members :D

I can't attend this as my car has a US passport ;)

sorepaws
14-12-2016, 04:23 PM
I thought it was a bacon buttie to NSXCB members :D

I can't attend this as my car has a US passport ;)
That's just a cop-out it's made by a Japanese Manufacturer, it qualifies ..

sorepaws
01-03-2017, 05:00 PM
To book your club into Japfest 2017 please follow these simple instructions. Remember Club space is limited and allocated on a first come first served basis...
1. Club members must go to www.japfest.co.uk/club-tickets to book your tickets
2. Select your Club from the menu and enter the Club's Personal Password*
3. Proceed to select required tickets and place order
4. Once booked, you will receive a confirmation email as proof of payment
PLEASE NOTE: Your ticket(s) and vehicle passe(s) will be sent via email no later than one week before the event date. They will need to be printed and brought with you on the day for scanning on entry.

*The Honda NSX Owners Club unique password is 111.289

Once again, this year you have the choice of allowing club members to book their own tickets and passes.

TRACKTIME is available for £35 per session - last booking date for tickets is the 24th March

sorepaws
01-03-2017, 05:07 PM
The club in the list is "The Honda NSX Owners Club"

1. Sorepaws - booked (need 4 more for a club stand!)