PDA

View Full Version : yellow targa wanted

onlyme
03-07-2006, 09:28 PM
As mum always used to say" if you dont ask you dont get" so at risk of being laughed at , does anyone know of a manual targa in yellow that is or might be for sale? My budget is fairly flexible but I would prefer a 3.2 in an ideal world.

Thanks in advance

Roger

Lankstarr
03-07-2006, 09:38 PM
All I can say is good luck - If England go on to win the world cup then I think you're in with a chance of a yellow Targa :wink:

If you search on here there is a convertible conversion that has been done in the US, either that or a respray may be an option but would be very pricey. I'm not sure about resale values if that is of interest... anyone any ideas???

If you give up there are plenty of yellow convertible Meganes around :lol:

simonprelude
04-07-2006, 08:15 AM
I know of one Yellow Targa, Yellow with Yellow roof, way too Yellow for me !!

But as far as I know it's not for sale at the moment.

DAVEMAT
04-07-2006, 10:06 AM
I remember there was a yellow Targa Which went on ebay about 3 X last year, so they are about.
Anyway nowt wrong with YELLOW

onlyme
06-07-2006, 10:48 PM
Thanks for the positve reply ( well at least the last two were positive). Simon,if there is any chance of a contact for the one you know of would be great, I can at least ask or request first refusal, who knows how circumstances change.

As for there being anything wrong with Yellow, first, If I wanted red there are five out there at present so that just is not 'exclusive' enough for me , and second if being a mega bright coloured means that if just one shopping mother with kids screaming in the back sees me rather than pulling out then Im all for yellow for ever. See and be seen works for me as a biker and a high milage car driver.

Thanks all , any more clues to help my search would be great.

simonprelude
10-07-2006, 10:09 AM
I agree so much with the bright colours, looking at bikes at the moment, far too many black ones for sale.

But I will try and see what's going on with the yellow one.

Thanks for the positve reply ( well at least the last two were positive). Simon,if there is any chance of a contact for the one you know of would be great, I can at least ask or request first refusal, who knows how circumstances change.

As for there being anything wrong with Yellow, first, If I wanted red there are five out there at present so that just is not 'exclusive' enough for me , and second if being a mega bright coloured means that if just one shopping mother with kids screaming in the back sees me rather than pulling out then Im all for yellow for ever. See and be seen works for me as a biker and a high milage car driver.

Thanks all , any more clues to help my search would be great.

Senninha
22-07-2006, 12:25 AM
http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/upload/showthread.php?t=45827

Not a Targa but looks clean. Dont know the car but just found the add.

HTH

kevinpsw
22-07-2006, 04:01 AM
I know the car very well, it's mine now.

This is an old advertisement placed by my car's previous owner.

I like to think of it as a clean car, but then of course I would!

onlyme
22-07-2006, 06:36 AM
Thanks for looking still. There has to be a targa out there for me somewhere!

Nick Graves
08-08-2006, 06:54 PM
I'd ideally like a facelift one, preferably orange.

Fortunately, I'm in no hurry; I still think my S2000 is the canine's bananas. It could take years to find!