PDA

View Full Version : My '91 Red/Black 3.0 Manual Coupe

UltraViolet
05-06-2004, 11:20 AM
Much loved.

UltraViolet
05-06-2004, 12:22 PM
Also a 'cartooned' pic of my NSX & CRX at a show in Harrogate (there were other cars but they were removed for the cartooning)

UltraViolet
05-06-2004, 12:23 PM
Oooops - unwanted page stretching ..... anyone with more IT knowlegde know how to 'shrink to page' with the second pic?

Kevin
05-06-2004, 09:27 PM
Duly shrunk. I thought you weren't going to change your wheels, because you believed the suspension must of changed to accomodate them?

charlie:one
05-06-2004, 09:27 PM
Hi ultra-violet :lol:
charlie:one here loved your red nsx, would you like to see my white one its the only one, see you at the next show
charlie:one 8)

UltraViolet
06-06-2004, 11:11 AM
Thanks for the shrinkage Kevin. I certainly wasn't going to change to after-market wheels due to the extra weight etc. of most 'affordable' aftermarket wheels. But felt that the OEM newer ones would be okay although obviously I do except that they will have slightly blunted performance.

I will need to investigate further regarding what can be done about that. :wink:

Charlie:one ..... your new baby is rather special ...... are you coming to take a look at all us idiots on track Tuesday at Combe? Or will I see you next at JAPS?

Enjoy the sun (I'm off to now!)