PDA

View Full Version : Flinty's NSX

jaytip
28-06-2006, 11:27 PM
Hello fellow boardies.Just a quick note to let people know that i am the lucky one that has bought Flinty's car,i'm picking it up later today......HOWEVER i may have jumped the gun on myself.I'm currently out of work and about to partake in an offshore survival course to enable me to work on the oil rigs.Now i have a slight earing problem and my big worry is that i may fail my medical because of it(july 11th)
If that does happen,i will have no choice but to put the NSX straight back on the market.I will sell the car for the exact same amount that i bought it for.....27K Ha ha only joking :D :D I'm not going to say what i paid for it openly on the forum but needless to say i won't be looking to make a profit on it if i have to sell,but hopefully it won't come to that(fingers crossed)
Jeremy,thanks for doing business with me,and i must say it feels good to be back in the community. :D hopefully i will be able to catch up with a few board members at some future meets.

Cheers,

Ivor.

AR
28-06-2006, 11:48 PM
Out of curiosity did you know that I was there to close the deal and decided to mess me about or was he just being greedy and had sellers remorse.

I understand that he probably did not tell you that he had agreed on a price with me.

If he did, then that is just wrong.

Can't be on a board and be friends with everyone.

Where is the smilie for puking???

Sagacitas
29-06-2006, 07:46 AM
lots of animated smilies can be found here:
http://s42.photobucket.com/albums/e343/AFA252/Animated%20gifs/?start=all

Richard

simonprelude
29-06-2006, 08:31 AM
Perhaps we could use this one :)

http://s42.photobucket.com/albums/e343/AFA252/Animated%20gifs/th_u070.gif

Or to quote Honda, wouldn't it be nice if we could all just get along :)

Where is the smilie for puking???

AR
29-06-2006, 08:57 AM
We could use the Arguing on te net one, but I want to be PC.

I do not like to argue on the internet, I prefer face to face, but I am denied that possibility by our current society.

I said my peace,

To Ivor, enjoy the car.

To Flinty grow some minerals.

To the rest of you, an apology for turning this into NSX Prime :D

Cheers

AR