PDA

View Full Version : Alls well that ends well!

sportyking
25-06-2006, 07:03 PM
I recently sold my extra car cover on here.

I received a part payment via Paypal, with the "it's over my transaction limit" excuse.
I was going to India for a couple weeks so I posted it early (before second payment) to inconvenience him as little as possible, though he never asked for dispatch.

It must be six weeks now but despite a couple of promises I have heard nothing. I have just sent a final reminder via PM and E-mail.

If I do not get anywhere, what is the norm?

Name and Shame? tell the Admin?

He may as well know that I have no intention of letting £30 get to me and go chasing off to Ireland :roll: to recover it but...just be warned it's possible on this forum.

Everyone else I have met on/through this forum have been 100% fantastic people, just a shame. :D :D

Greybloke
25-06-2006, 08:48 PM
Afetr 6 weeks, I think you have every justification to name and shame.

Go on do tell, then we can all send evils :twisted:

(and sorry for your financial loss, you can also report to paypal)

forumadmin
25-06-2006, 09:10 PM
That's a shame. Tell everyone his name I don't care.

I'll ban him, and his IP address as well, but only when you say that you won't be PM'ing him again, as by banning him may mean you won't be able to contact him either.

With the small number of NSX owners in the UK, he's now succeeded in not being able to get any more used parts off this site.

AR
25-06-2006, 10:21 PM
He must be a cee u next tuesday for doing that, or have a good excuse!

Please do name and shame.

Cheers

AR

sportyking
26-06-2006, 08:58 AM
I will give him a couple of days to respond to my last e-mail and PM, and then if needs be, go public.

sportyking
27-06-2006, 09:51 PM
All sorted :D

It would appear there was confusion over my e-mail address being different to my name :shock:

Greybloke
27-06-2006, 10:07 PM
Cool

I'll put the evils away for some other day :wink:

Senninha
28-06-2006, 07:19 AM
Very pleased to hear that all is well again in the NSX camp!