PDA

View Full Version : New Member coming from S2000 to NSX soon!!

andyds2k
22-06-2006, 10:18 PM
Hi All,
Some of you on this forum may already know of me on s2ki.com..hi s2ki members, but I have decided to make a move to an NSX...so hi NSX members.

So I am currently in the market place for an NSX...just a good condition, well looked after car anything around the 16k to 20k mark. Preference is manual and Red, but willing to consider other colours for the right car.

Oh!...hi Blue5, good chat and may be see you soon.

My S will be up for sale, MY00 (W reg), 40,000 miles, silver, but not just yet. Weather is too nice to sell :)

So hi to all and hopefully I will be one with NSX soon.

Fred-S2000
23-06-2006, 07:11 PM
hi ;)

i have an s2000 too ;) and my father a nsx :wink:

Greybloke
23-06-2006, 08:18 PM
Hi, good trade up :D

I had 2 S2000's and still lurke around on S2ki, a great forum / club

Good hunting.

ctrlaltdelboy
23-06-2006, 08:20 PM
I miss my S2000 terribly :(

must get another one :D

andyds2k
23-06-2006, 10:12 PM
I think my girl friend is going to miss it more than me, because she just loves to have the top down. Definitely, she is not looking forward to a tin top.
I tried to explain why the NSX is so appealing, but you know no matter how hard you try she still doesn't understand. And part of me wants a convertable...if only I could have both. :(

Thankfully its my money and choice :) . If it wasn't for the NSX I wouldn't sell the S2K.

ctrlaltdelboy
23-06-2006, 10:26 PM
I think my girl friend is going to miss it more than me, because she just loves to have the top down.
she'll probably get on famously with Sammy then - see this thread (http://nsxcb.co.uk/forum2/viewtopic.php?t=1553) for details...

UltraViolet
24-06-2006, 02:37 PM
Lol - cheeky!

I have the tin-top NSX but do enjoy going for a topless blast occasionally (I have a CRX also)...... to keep both of yu happy though, you could have gone for the Targa :idea:

Papalazarou
26-06-2006, 10:37 AM
And part of me wants a convertable...if only I could have both. :( .

You can have both. It just takes a little longer to take the roof off! (about a minute).

britlude
26-06-2006, 11:44 AM
first the was the 'bum shot or full frontal' question, now Ultraviolet tells us she enjoys going around topless...

this forum gets more interesting by the day!

I need to lie down in a darkened room for a while!!!!

anyway, welcome to the world of the NSX!

andyds2k
26-06-2006, 01:09 PM
I wondered what you were all on about for a while (re Ultraviolet).

I have considered the T, but I guess I am too lazy to manually take the roof off (no mention of that rude word "top" :D ).....oops just said it.
I have been spoilt by the S2K and I just wonder what you do with the roof when you take it off.
I guess you put it on the boot (..boot is not rude is it :? ), but how much space does that take up?

Senninha
26-06-2006, 01:25 PM
The roof piece has its own storage space designed into the engine cover, leaving your boot totally useable. I'm sure someone has photo's to post but if not I can take some later.

It really isnt any effort at all, one clip either side, lift out and deposit into its dedicated carrying space.

Flinty has just put his Targa on the market (way to cheaply) - see the for sale forum.

regards

andyds2k
26-06-2006, 02:56 PM
Saw Flinty, but I think I am third in the queue :roll:

jaytip
28-06-2006, 11:15 PM
Yep,sorry mate.I pick up Flinty's car later today :D