PDA

View Full Version : Megahuge NSX spare parts arrived

austrian type-r
21-04-2016, 05:48 PM
hello!

Many of you know Dirk I guess. I inform you guys that all those parts Dirk stored since 20 years are now in my possession and sold via ATR racing parts GmbH. Dirk's parts and my stuff which I collected the past 10 years should be now one of the biggest NSX parts collection on this planet I guess. It was vey important to me that the parts Dirk had would be staying in Europe, since a US-Company also had interessts in the parts.

thanks
Christian

marknsx
21-04-2016, 05:50 PM
Does that include stock seats for Na1

austrian type-r
21-04-2016, 05:56 PM
Yes, I have now in total about 10 pairs in any condition. The seats will get to me in 2-3 weeks, since I hade not enough space with my trucks to bring home all the parts at once. But I have 4 pairs (blk) in stock in my place. Just email me what you need and I get back to you with pics: office@atr-racing.com

NSXGB
21-04-2016, 05:58 PM
hello!

Many of you know Dirk I guess. I inform you guys that all those parts Dirk stored since 20 years are now in my possession and sold via ATR racing parts GmbH. Dirk's parts and my stuff which I collected the past 10 years should be now one of the biggest NSX parts collection on this planet I guess. It was vey important to me that the parts Dirk had would be staying in Europe, since a US-Company also had interessts in the parts.

thanks
Christian

Good work Christian, that must be some inventory.

hkz286
22-04-2016, 06:36 AM
Good work Christian, that must be some inventory.

roughly how much for a pair of drive shafts? thinking about rebuilding mine but it would be nice not to have to rush to get the car back on the road

NSXGB
22-04-2016, 08:19 AM
1 x front 02+ alloy would be good if you find one please :)