PDA

View Full Version : Another written-off car returns...

goldtop
20-04-2016, 03:55 PM
This time it's ERZ7272, the red facelift: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-NSX-3-2i-extremely-rare-surefire-investment-/131775252287

"bought in September 2003 ... Within a month of getting the car she had driven the car into a kerbstone in London, evidently a 10" high kerbstone at 30 mph (m'lud). The lucky lady had taken an insurance certificate out whereby a replacement model was given and the car was categorised."

Was last for sale about 3 years ago for about £25000, IIRC. I think a forumite viewed it and his description of the repair doesn't match the low-speed accident in this seller's description. I thought about buying it back then to part out.

Still a cheap way into a low-miles, facelifted car, of course.

Sudesh
20-04-2016, 04:14 PM
Northern Ireland plate! Think I may know the owner.

nobby
20-04-2016, 04:40 PM
yeah this car has been discussed before
i knew the car and ex owner of the car when it was here in its last couple of years. he had all the pics of the original damage. he had it for well over 6 years and it was always maintained well even getting some proper paintwork done and it was not driven all that much.

not sure what happened it once it left these shores but appears to have had a rough time since leaving ... very odd

marknsx
20-04-2016, 05:14 PM
So does this represent a good deal. Or are there questions to be asked:(

nobby
20-04-2016, 06:00 PM
do a search on the forum, someone went to inspect it and said it was in poor state
the car was cat c/d damaged repaired
the car was in good shape when i last saw it and i was going to buy it when i started my search but many moons ago now
yes you would need to do your homework on this one for sure

So does this represent a good deal. Or are there questions to be asked:(

Sudesh
20-04-2016, 10:57 PM
Must be the same car then Andrew we know off.

yeah this car has been discussed before
i knew the car and ex owner of the car when it was here in its last couple of years. he had all the pics of the original damage. he had it for well over 6 years and it was always maintained well even getting some proper paintwork done and it was not driven all that much.

not sure what happened it once it left these shores but appears to have had a rough time since leaving ... very odd

Sudesh
20-04-2016, 11:00 PM
This thread should be removed as its free advertising for the dealer and too many questions to be answered.

goldtop
21-04-2016, 09:08 AM
Eh? Any potential buyer who discovers this thread is going to ask more questions than they would if they saw the car without seeing the thread.

Sudesh
21-04-2016, 12:05 PM
Still free advertising for a dealer! I thought all dealers had to pay? And loads of people won't care as long as it drivers good and looks well. see it's already got free attention lol. Good and bad lol

Any buying, good luck, take out your own AA inspection or the likes and go from there.