goldtop
29-02-2016, 09:37 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8JwgDAPPqg

Think this is brand new today?

nobby
29-02-2016, 11:59 PM
i thought it was a decent discussion
the insight as to how it drove was better and the engine noise sounds decent
the spoiler bit was LOL ... loved the way krauss had to make out it was a value added option ... in other words its not necessary

NZNick
01-03-2016, 12:22 AM
Would have made more sense visually if they had chosen any colour apart from black!
I've watched half of it, and am keen to watch the rest - really quite interesting, if spoiled by Ted not exactly answering the questions directly, but repeating statements that he has made previously. Why can't people answer a question, then add more information? I see this all the time with politicians and "experts" - they spout their speech without directly answering the question. I guess I'm just a grumpy old man in training.....

NZNick
01-03-2016, 04:57 AM
OK, second half was a bit better. Looks very quick in an un-dramatic way, and at the same time looks like a very comfortable place to be.

Pride
01-03-2016, 07:54 AM
Very interesting but I'm sure I still heard mention the elephant in the ....... :)

Senninha
01-03-2016, 10:02 AM
Certainly looks composed and has a nice stance on the road ... I really do hope that its received well by those fortunate to have one on order, and that when the UK motoring press are let loose they are confident that it is again a game changer....

Problem Child
01-03-2016, 11:30 AM
Certainly looks composed and has a nice stance on the road ... I really do hope that its received well by those fortunate to have one on order, and that when the UK motoring press are let loose they are confident that it is again a game changer....

I thought it was a good looking car but no different from any other modern supercar, and does nothing to justify the NSX badge!

Senninha
01-03-2016, 11:38 AM
I thought it was a good looking car but no different from any other modern supercar, and does nothing to justify the NSX badge!

NSX = New Sportscar eXperimental = I think the badge is justified Geoff even without the purity of our cars

Nick Graves
01-03-2016, 01:56 PM

She does, doesn't she?

NSX isn't bad, either.

Senninha
01-03-2016, 02:13 PM
Very good Sir ...

gumball
01-03-2016, 06:35 PM
Sid James lives.