PDA

View Full Version : S2's new bum!

Senninha
06-06-2006, 08:56 PM
An early finish meant I had no excuse not to treat S2 to its second modification (clear repeaters were the first - thanx Dan).

Thanx for this one go to AR (soon to be back in an NSX we hope)!

I think this works really well with the Magnum Grey.

Next on the list is the front splitter. There's more info here if anyone else is interested .... http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/forum2/viewtopic.php?t=1114

regards

AR
06-06-2006, 10:31 PM
I must admit that it looks better in your color than it did in mine. It completes the fighter jet look.

Cheers

AR

Minch
07-06-2006, 06:09 AM
Very nice! I love that colour.

simonprelude
07-06-2006, 07:47 AM
Do you have any pictures from when it was on yours, I am thinking about adding some down force.

Probably going to be looking at some products from detlef (procar) as their carbon looks amazing, possible front and rear undertray.

I must admit that it looks better in your color than it did in mine. It completes the fighter jet look.

Cheers

AR

ChrisR
07-06-2006, 08:55 PM
Simon,

I will have some pics of Detlef's products very soon ;)

Chris.

WhyOne?
07-06-2006, 09:17 PM
Hi......I have been lurking on this (very helpful, civilised and friendly) site for a couple of weeks now.

I have owned an S2000 for the last 5 years (previously Prelude 2.2 VTEC, Civic Vti, Civic VTEC....you get the idea!) and I am currently looking for an NSX.

Anyway, the reason I have barged in on your thread is to mention I saw your car (S2 NSX?) yesterday in Copthorne (nr. LGW) - I was in the Silverstone S2000 (reg. S2XOO) stopped at a T-junction gawping at your car which looked (and sounded) very fine indeed!

Senninha
08-06-2006, 08:31 AM
Ianl,

Yep, that was me taking the scenic and more interesting route around the outside of the M25.

Thanx for the kind words and good to see you with the roof down on the S2000 (where it should be with IMO).

Good luck with the search for your NSX.

Regards

AR
12-06-2006, 04:42 PM
Do you have any pictures from when it was on yours, I am thinking about adding some down force.

Probably going to be looking at some products from detlef (procar) as their carbon looks amazing, possible front and rear undertray.

Cheers

AR

Simon,

PM me your email, and I can send you a few pictures I have of it.

Cheers

AR

Rob_Fenn
13-06-2006, 08:26 AM
Looks very good. A nice balance between being purposeful and subtle.