PDA

View Full Version : Pancakes 2016 - Who's Interested?

Dragonlady
04-12-2015, 07:49 PM
*** Important Update *** - Due to unexpected events we have had 2 cancellations, therefore have 2 rooms available, if anyone else would like to join please PM me before 10th May otherwise I will notify the hotels that we are cancelling these rooms. thanks, Sharon

Hi

Pancake run again first weekend in July, Arrive Friday 1st July - Depart Sunday 3rd July

We need to secure the hotel soon as the new surf centre opens in Spring so hotels are getting booked up.

Confirmed so far:

1. Dragonlady + 1 - confirmed
2. Pride + 1
3. Hagasan - confirmed and food order received
4. 214NSX - confirmed and food order received
5. Silversurfer - confirmed and food order received
6. Ollie (+ 1 tbc)
7. Malcom (+ 1 tbc)
8. ShaunNSX + 1 - confirmed and food order received
9. Kingsley + 1
10. D Boote + 1
11. Blue Heaven + 1 - confirmed and food order received
12. Oneillg1201 - confirmed and food order received
14. Senninha - confirmed and food order received
15. Mistercon
18. Britlude + 1 - confirmed and food order received

Looks like it is going to be a good one again. For those above who have yet to confirm if attending, or bringing a +1 please can you let us know urgently.

Thanks folks :)

Sharon

** Slight change this year - please see post on page 5 for full details**

In response to popular demand we have decided to do things a little different on the Saturday night. Rather than go for Pancakes for dinner/ tea on the Saturday night we have arranged a 2 course set menu at the Princes Arms for £20 per head (Main meal and dessert). I am currently awaiting the menu which I will share with you, however I can say that there will be a choice from 2 meat dishes and one fish dish. If you have any special dietary requirements in your party please drop me a pm.

Pride
04-12-2015, 07:55 PM
Yes please, put me on the list, we enjoyed it immensely last year.:)

1. Pride

Hagasan
04-12-2015, 09:16 PM
As long as it's not the 9th/10th weekend and doesn't clash with the Euro-trip (awaiting dates from Bas/Dimer) then I'm probably up for it again..

214nsx
04-12-2015, 10:55 PM
And a yes from me too.

britlude
04-12-2015, 11:45 PM
go on then, pencil me in! :)

edit.... 'pencil us in'.... !!

Silver Surfer
05-12-2015, 12:09 AM
Alright then...give it another go....same arrangement as last 2 years please.

SS

ollie
05-12-2015, 11:14 AM
Hi Sharon,

Hope you are both well,

Count me in please, I think Malcolm will want to attend again as well.

Ollie

Shawnsx5
05-12-2015, 12:32 PM
Hi Sharon please add me Neil

Dragonlady
05-12-2015, 02:35 PM
Spoken to the hotel, 1st and 2nd July the hotel is available and booked!

kingsley
05-12-2015, 05:09 PM
Kingsley and Elaine same as last year please Princess Arms.......... Do you need to ask Also I would think Dave & Sue and Roy & Sue

Thanks Ian & Sharon

Kingsley

Dragonlady
05-12-2015, 05:29 PM
Kingsley and Elaine same as last year please Princess Arms.......... Do you need to ask Also I would think Dave & Sue and Roy & Sue

Thanks Ian & Sharon

Kingsley

Well you never know, so we wouldn't like to assume 😊

Blue Heaven
06-12-2015, 11:43 AM
Yes please Sharon. Roy and Sue x

Shawnsx5
06-12-2015, 02:24 PM
Hi Sharon please add me Neil
Sharon I should said to include my wife Tracey, thanks Neil

Problem Child
08-12-2015, 03:48 PM
Hi

Just trying to get an idea if people want to repeat the pancake run again first or weekend in July?

We need to secure the hotel soon as the new surf centre opens in Spring so hotels are likely to get booked up. However first I want to get a feel if people want us to run it again.

cheers

Sharon
count me in...as long as we do the tunnel run again!

Dragonlady
08-12-2015, 05:23 PM
Sharon I should said to include my wife Tracey, thanks Neil

Of course. It's much better when people bring their partners as well, makes for a nice social evening.
Ian

exiges1
08-12-2015, 09:11 PM
Please add me to your list for the Princes Arms.
Thanks,
Tony.

britlude
08-12-2015, 09:32 PM
if we're nominating specifics already, we'll like the Princes arms please, dinner at 7.30 friday, Sarah would like the lamb :)

Problem Child
08-12-2015, 10:28 PM

....princes arms please

Senninha
08-12-2015, 11:14 PM
Newbie signing up as it's the first weekend in July!! Yahoo, I finally get to join the event of the year ...

single room please when you get to that bit, let me know payment details.

looking forward to great food, great company and a few nice cars ...

Merry Christmas All

rgds Paul

Hagasan
08-12-2015, 11:24 PM
Extra pillow and a room with a view please!! Same as this year :)

Dragonlady
09-12-2015, 06:23 AM
[QUOTE=Senninha;117346]Newbie signing up as it's the first weekend in July!! Yahoo, I finally get to join the event of the year ...

single room please when you get to that bit, let me know payment details.

looking forward to great food, great company and a few nice cars ...

Merry Christmas All

rgds Paul

Welcome, it will be great to see you there. Not sure about event of the year though hope your expectations aren't too high

Dragonlady
09-12-2015, 06:38 AM
We spoke to the Princes Arms when we were over there the other weekend and apparently the apartments are out of commission for the moment as they are intending to turn the top floor into more bedrooms which hopefully will mean that they will have at least 15 rooms at the hotel by summer. So fingers crossed it is all done in time for July.

However as a back up, I have also booked the Hafod bed and breakfast, those who stopped there this year I am sure will agree is just as nice as the Princes arms. So I will capture specific requests in Spring next year and then ignore them all lol.

If numbers exceed rooms, worry not, there are other b&b's/hotels in the local area we can source.

At this stage we wanted to understand if people wanted us to run it again or if you were bored of it, and approx numbers so that we can secure accommodation now before the b&b's/ hotels get booked up.

Its nice to see that people enjoy the event so much, this must be our 4/5 year wow.

sharon

L696ULO
09-12-2015, 08:08 AM

What a coincidence, the word pancakes and Geoff's hand is up!

Nice to see your posting, again

Problem Child
09-12-2015, 12:45 PM
What a coincidence, the word pancakes and Geoff's hand is up!

Nice to see your posting, again

Well it wasn't your sparkling wit and repartee that got me to attend!

nobby
09-12-2015, 02:18 PM
i might try and get over for this ... unlikely able to do the NSX Euro trip as I hope to be one of the many travelling NI supporters going to France in June 2016! :)
when do you need confirmations by?

Dragonlady
09-12-2015, 06:40 PM
i might try and get over for this ... unlikely able to do the NSX Euro trip as I hope to be one of the many travelling NI supporters going to France in June 2016! :)
when do you need confirmations by?

By the end of March should be fine.

Dragonlady
10-12-2015, 12:31 AM
Now you see the mention of tunnels has left me with a problem, do I let Ian take his car with the well "civilised exhaust note" or unleash my beast on Wales. And before anyone says about bringing both ain't an option as Ian will cry every time I go past him with my roof down, and loud exhaust lol.

britlude
10-12-2015, 09:31 PM
surely you've bought a lovely growling exhaust for Ian for Xmas????? if not, still time!

Dragonlady
11-12-2015, 01:57 PM
Fat chance of that!!!, she's spending all of her money on her car!!!
Im lucky to get a new cover, and that's only because it's falling apart from the seams!
Ian

Taxi5
22-01-2016, 06:20 PM
Do we have fixed dates?

Mistercorn
22-01-2016, 07:59 PM
I might be able to make this but will need to know dates before I can commit.

MC

Dragonlady
24-01-2016, 11:40 AM
1st and 2nd of July. Friday and Saturday night.

Mistercorn
24-01-2016, 09:09 PM
I need to be at Stansted at 3pm on Sunday, but I am in :)

MC

Dragonlady
25-01-2016, 02:59 PM
Can people please let us know if you are bringing a plus 1 as we need to allocate rooms and hotels asap, as places are getting booked up already for the summer!
Will some people be willing to share a room (not bed, unless your that way inclined, we will keep it confidential!!!!) and you will be able to split the cost of the room.
Thanks Ian

Dragonlady
25-01-2016, 03:01 PM
I need to be at Stansted at 3pm on Sunday, but I am in :)

MC

Shouldn't be a problem if you set off after breakfast or during the sunrise run before breakfast as we pass the A55 on the run, a few did this last year.

britlude
25-01-2016, 05:40 PM
1. Me and Sarah!

Pride
25-01-2016, 05:48 PM
1. Me and Sarah!
2. Me and Elaine

exiges1
25-01-2016, 07:22 PM
I'll be on my own and would prefer a single room please.

Mistercorn
25-01-2016, 07:46 PM
1. Me and Sarah!
2. Me and Elaine
3. Me

This isn't going to work is it.
MC

britlude
25-01-2016, 08:08 PM
it worked for the first one :)

Pride
25-01-2016, 09:03 PM
it worked for the first one :)

And Me 2 😄

Taxi5
25-01-2016, 09:32 PM
Alan & Tessa

Pride
26-01-2016, 10:08 AM
1. Me and Sarah!
2. Me and Elaine
3. Me

This isn't going to work is it.
MC

You could be right so on a more serious note:

1. Johnathan and Sarah
2. Clive and Elaine
3. Martin
4. Alan and Tessa

exiges1
26-01-2016, 03:07 PM
Who's Martin? If it's 3. Me (post 39) then Martin is me Tony. :P

However if if indeed it is Martin then I, Tony, would like single accommodation.

clear as mud........

Pride
26-01-2016, 03:48 PM
Who's Martin? If it's 3. Me (post 39) then Martin is me Tony. :P

However if if indeed it is Martin then I, Tony, would like single accommodation.

clear as mud........

Mistercorn is Martin.

1. Johnathan and Sarah
2. Clive and Elaine
3. Martin
4. Alan and Tessa
5. Tony

Problem Child
02-02-2016, 10:42 PM
Shouldn't be a problem if you set off after breakfast or during the sunrise run before breakfast as we pass the A55 on the run, a few did this last year.

shouldn't be a problem especially if your car is red

Mistercorn
03-02-2016, 07:40 AM
shouldn't be a problem especially if your car is red

It is red, but if it is sold before then it will be most likely be a grey or silver car, in which case I'll have to stay out of the photos so that I don't pollute them.

MC

Dragonlady
09-02-2016, 12:42 PM
In response to popular demand we have decided to do things a little different on the Saturday night.

Rather than go for Pancakes for dinner/ tea on the Saturday night we have arranged a 2 course set menu at the Princes Arms for £20 per head (Main meal and dessert). I am currently awaiting the menu which I will share with you, however I can say that there will be a choice from 2 meat dishes and one fish dish. If you have any special dietary requirements in your party please drop me a pm.

The Princes Arms has kindly agreed to put on a large table for us all to sit around, and for us to take over one of the dining rooms (for those who have been before we will have the large table in the breakfast area).

For those who want a pancake while they are in Wales you will be pleased to know that the Pancake House is open on Sunday, so if you fancy a Sunday Roast Pancake before setting off home I am sure that they will be more than happy to oblige.

If anyone has any objections to the change again please feel free to pm me. Don't worry I will make sure that Ian includes a venture through the tunnels before we settle in for the evening to share discussions about our days driving events with good friends, and enjoy good food and drink.

Regards

Sharon

kingsley
09-02-2016, 05:37 PM
In response to popular demand we have decided to do things a little different on the Saturday night.

Rather than go for Pancakes for dinner/ tea on the Saturday night we have arranged a 2 course set menu at the Princes Arms for £20 per head (Main meal and dessert). I am currently awaiting the menu which I will share with you, however I can say that there will be a choice from 2 meat dishes and one fish dish. If you have any special dietary requirements in your party please drop me a pm.

The Princes Arms has kindly agreed to put on a large table for us all to sit around, and for us to take over one of the dining rooms (for those who have been before we will have the large table in the breakfast area).

For those who want a pancake while they are in Wales you will be pleased to know that the Pancake House is open on Sunday, so if you fancy a Sunday Roast Pancake before setting off home I am sure that they will be more than happy to oblige.

If anyone has any objections to the change again please feel free to pm me. Don't worry I will make sure that Ian includes a venture through the tunnels before we settle in for the evening to share discussions about our days driving events with good friends, and enjoy good food and drink.

Regards

Sharon

I know I have already confirmed but just seen the thread ....better put me down on the list .

Kingsley

1. Johnathan and Sarah
2. Clive and Elaine
3. Martin
4. Alan and Tessa
5. Tony
6. Kingsley & Elaine Princess Arms
7. Blueheaven & Sue Princess Ams
8. Skiboot Dave & Sue Princess Arms

Pride
09-02-2016, 06:15 PM
Hi

Pancake run again first weekend in July, Arrive Friday 1st July - Depart Sunday 3rd July

We need to secure the hotel soon as the new surf centre opens in Spring so hotels are getting booked up.

Confirmed so far:

1. Dragonlady + 1
2. Pride + 1
3. Hagasan
4. 214NSX
5. Silversurfer (sharing twin room with 214NSX)
6. Ollie (+ 1 tbc)
7. Malcom (+ 1 tbc)
8. ShaunNSX + 1
9. Kingsley + 1
10. D Boote + 1
11. Blue Heaven + 1
12. Oneillg1201
13. Exiges1
14. Senninha
15. Mistercon
16. Nobby to confirm if attending
17. Taxi5 + 1
18. Britlude + 1

Any more? If you wish to attend please let us know asap as we have already filled 1 hotel and 2 B&B's, but happy to find more if required :)

Looks like it is going to be a good one again. For those above who have yet to confirm if attending, or bringing a +1 please can you let us know urgently.

Thanks folks :)

Sharon

** Slight change this year - please see post on page 5 for full details**

In response to popular demand we have decided to do things a little different on the Saturday night. Rather than go for Pancakes for dinner/ tea on the Saturday night we have arranged a 2 course set menu at the Princes Arms for £20 per head (Main meal and dessert). I am currently awaiting the menu which I will share with you, however I can say that there will be a choice from 2 meat dishes and one fish dish. If you have any special dietary requirements in your party please drop me a pm.

Hi Ian and Sharon, I'm a bit confused as I thought you already had a commitment from more people in the December list.:rolleyes:

Presumably you just need to add these to the origanol listing:

Martin
Alan and Tessa
Tony
Kingsley & Elaine
Blueheaven & Sue
Skiboot Dave & Sue

I blame Britlude for confusing everyone for trying to add a "ME" to the list a couple of weeks ago or so.:)

kingsley
09-02-2016, 06:59 PM
Hi Ian and Sharon, I'm a bit confused as I thought you already had a commitment from more people in the December list.:rolleyes:

Presumably you just need to add these to the origanol listing:

Martin
Alan and Tessa
Tony
Kingsley & Elaine
Blueheaven & Sue
Skiboot Dave & Sue

I blame Britlude for confusing everyone for trying to add a "ME" to the list a couple of weeks ago or so.:)

Thanks Clive.......Completely slipped my mind about the previous list back in December . As long as we are down thats okay.

Kingsley

Dragonlady
09-02-2016, 07:37 PM
I know I have already confirmed but just seen the thread ....better put me down on the list .

Kingsley

1. Johnathan and Sarah
2. Clive and Elaine
3. Martin
4. Alan and Tessa
5. Tony
6. Kingsley & Elaine Princess Arms
7. Blueheaven & Sue Princess Ams
8. Skiboot Dave & Sue Princess Arms

Hi all,

Please refer to the first post on page 1 for the list of names that we have.I don't believe that I have missed anyone off but if you don't see your name on the first post of this thread then please PM me.

Because we have more people than previous years we have secured accommodation at the Princes Arms and 2 other local B&B's. Please note that we will post up the allocation of accommodation against people's names very soon, unfortunately there are fewer rooms at the Princes Arms this year as the apartments are closed for renovation.

I would therefore ask that people not detail their choice of accommodation but please be flexible after all it's just a bed for the night. The other b&b's are just as nice.

Thanks
Sharon

Dragonlady
08-03-2016, 11:28 PM
Hi All,

Lindsey has comeback to me with the dinner menu for the Saturday, please see attachment.

Additionally he is happy to offer the vegetable curry. Any concerns or special dietary requirements please PM me.

We will need to pre-order our food before but I will pm you at the end of April, as well as send details of required deposits which I am just finalising with the hotels/ B&Bs.

Regards

Sharon

Problem Child
09-03-2016, 02:05 PM
Hi All,

Lindsey has comeback to me with the dinner menu for the Saturday, please see attachment.

Additionally he is happy to offer the vegetable curry. Any concerns or special dietary requirements please PM me.

We will need to pre-order our food before but I will pm you at the end of April, as well as send details of required deposits which I am just finalising with the hotels/ B&Bs.

Regards

Sharon
Confused of Aylesbury here. And before any smarty pants says "no surprise there"...Heard it before! Anyway, I am coming, probably on my own but might bring my son Paul, so we will share. If he doesn't come, I'll have a room to myself in the Princes Arms, and will partake in the meal on Saturday at the Princes Arms rather than the Pancake place. One other thing that concerned me was that in an earlier post Pride is positioned at No2....I hope that isn't a running order for the cars especially with his new Batman style exhaust?

Pride
09-03-2016, 02:54 PM
One other thing that concerned me was that in an earlier post Pride is positioned at No2....I hope that isn't a running order for the cars especially with his new Batman style exhaust?

I wouldn't worry to much at the moment Geoff as the flame wouldn't even brown a pancake let alone the car behind, bloomin fuel efficient Honda engines :( :)

Dragonlady
29-04-2016, 05:25 PM
Hi All,

You should all hopefully have received a pm from myself confirming the hotel that you are booked into and details of the menu choices for the Saturday Night. I will update the first post on this page as people confirm but so far I have had confirmations from:

Dragonlady + 1 (well I suppose we should come :D)
Hagasan including food order
214NSX including food order
Silversurfer including food order
ShaunNSX + 1 including food order and meal payment (Obviously very keen, I like it ;))
Blue Heaven + 1 including food order
Oneillg1201 including food order

Lets hope the weather get warmer

Regards

Sharon

britlude
29-04-2016, 07:00 PM
replied (at last!)

Senninha
28-06-2016, 02:39 PM
Hi All,

As a newbie to thebPancakes run, a few questions ...

are there any plans to meet en route from South/South East please?
What time do peeps aim to arrive in the area of the event?
Any dress code for hotels? Smart casual ok?
Sunday plans?

Thanx, Paul

Dragonlady
28-06-2016, 04:34 PM
You can arrive anytime on the Friday, but if you want to eat at the hotel be there before 9pm. We usually arrive just before lunch or there abouts.
As for dress code......as long as it is not a mankini, whatever your comfortable in.
Plans for Sunday, if you wish we do a sunrise run before breakfast which is good, but optional, as all the roads are dead. We go along the Lamberis pass and do a loop back to the hotel. Or you can just zzzzzzzzz in bed like Steve B! After that it's a free day, visit Betws-y-coed or whatever.
See you Friday

Ian

Hagasan
28-06-2016, 05:41 PM
Hi All,

As a newbie to thebPancakes run, a few questions ...

are there any plans to meet en route from South/South East please?
What time do peeps aim to arrive in the area of the event?
Any dress code for hotels? Smart casual ok?
Sunday plans?

Thanx, Paul

Sunday plans.... I was going to go to the Snowdonia surfing centre but the lessons are all booked up!! Maybe better I don't break a leg and render myself unable to drive back..

Driving up.... I don't know if Kare & Phil have any plans yet as I haven't asked.... I'd be able to fit in with what anyone suggests but I'd say an early get-go would be better bearing in mind it's a Friday!

Blue Heaven
01-07-2016, 07:56 AM
Wales playing tonight against Belgium - just saying

Dragonlady
01-07-2016, 08:48 AM
Wales playing tonight against Belgium - just saying

So does that mean you will be in your room all night as don't think there's a to downstairs

Mistercorn
01-07-2016, 10:04 AM
I would take that to mean that tonight should be a great time to do some driving. I should me over there mid/late afternoon.

MC

Blue Heaven
01-07-2016, 11:10 AM
No. Im thinking of just seeing the second half. Love seeing you guys but I'll be with you all day tomorrow and part of the next day. Will probably see you sometime in the future as well. I hate football usually but I might not ever see Wales get this far again and when in Wales......

Blue Heaven
01-07-2016, 11:12 AM
We should be there in time to have dinner. Perhaps a bit earlier..

marknsx
01-07-2016, 11:33 AM
Allez les Belgique

Blue Heaven
01-07-2016, 11:57 AM
Yaki da. By the way, I am an imposter. I am Mrs Blue Heaven. Mr.Blue Heaven may well want to spend the whole evening with you as I would normally. But the pull of the Red Dragon is too great. I'll sign off now in case I get told off. See you all later.

Dragonlady
01-07-2016, 01:33 PM
Well we have arrived at the princes arms and are ready to welcome people to this event in its 8th year (yep we couldn't believe we have organised 8 of these either).

Just one word of advise for those who are coming, if you have not left beware it's raining here at the moment.

see ya soon

sharon

Dragonlady
02-07-2016, 04:45 PM
Some pics from today's outgoing thanks to Jayson

https://www.facebook.com/jayson.santoyo/posts/10205144856616166

exiges1
02-07-2016, 05:39 PM
Hope you had a fun day today! Can't see the photos on his page though?

Senninha
02-07-2016, 05:48 PM
FB saying incomplete link / page doesn't exist ...

Pride
02-07-2016, 05:58 PM
Some pics from today's outgoing thanks to Jayson

https://www.facebook.com/jayson.santoyo/posts/10205144856616166

We Would all love to see the pics but you need to post a correct hyperlink to do so.
Thanks

exiges1
02-07-2016, 07:54 PM
I can see them now, maybe because I'm now his new best FB friend!

marknsx
02-07-2016, 08:03 PM
I have been excluded from seeing them on Facebook. Guess my support for Belgium was misplaced.

kingsley
03-07-2016, 05:30 PM
I would just like to say a great big thank you to Ian & Sharon for organising another extremly successful Pancake Run in North Wales. I know a lot of hard work goes in to the event. The food as always was first class, Thank You. Nice to see the regular faces and new ones , especial thanks to Martin for the use of his Porsche on Saturday enjoyed his company and car. http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/images/icons/icon7.png The weekend just went far to quick.

Kingsley

Problem Child
03-07-2016, 05:37 PM
I would just like to say a great big thank you to Ian & Sharon for organising another extremly successful Pancake Run in North Wales. I know a lot of hard work goes in to the event. The food as always was first class, Thank You. Nice to see the regular faces and new ones , especial thanks to Martin for the use of his Porsche on Saturday enjoyed his company and car. http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/images/icons/icon7.png The weekend just went far to quick.

Kingsley

Well said Kingsley. This was my third or fourth Pancake run and it wa sby far the best. Great cars, great company great driving. Sign me up for next year.

Many thanks to Ian and Sharon for doing a great job

Mistercorn
03-07-2016, 05:57 PM
I too had a fantastic time. Great people, cars, and roads. Really nice to just have a weekend of car fun and forget everything else. Can't wait for the next time I can do this. Thank you all.

MC

Senninha
03-07-2016, 06:23 PM
Wow, wow and wow ... Thanx to all that attended for making this a great social event meeting faces old new .... Hope to be back next year for those tunnel runs.

Sharon, Ian, thank you fir all the prep ... The fact that the whole weekend ran so smoothly simply confirms the amount of work you guys put in ahead of the weekend.

A nice selection of Honda's finest (including an NA1 NSX-R) shared tarmac with a 911 Turbo, a glorious XK-R and a very clean S2k.

A special note of mention should go to Jason, our new friend from then US Airforce who flew over from Germany to make new friends and became our trip photographer and video recorder for drive-by's and in-car footage ... Look out for the links in the coming days.

I trust all made it home without incident, hope to be back next year.

All the best, Paul

Shawnsx5
03-07-2016, 06:36 PM

Kingsley

This was our first pancake run and we loved the experience, great company excellent accommodation and food. Thank you to Sharon and Ian who did a great job pulling this together and keeping everyone together. They even did pretty well with the weather just one or two showers�� We expect to join everyone again next year. Jason showed me lots of his photos from this trip but also others in the US and wow he is an exceptional photographer I particularly liked his NSX and the golden gate bridge at night it would great to get it posted on here. I did suggest he joined NSXCB. Neil and Tracey

Silver Surfer
03-07-2016, 09:17 PM
Indeed another great event and as other NSX'ers had commented on the great organisation put in by Sharon and Ian to pull this off without hiccup...It was like a military operation!! Company, food, roads, lambs, peacocks, cars ...all absolutely spot on.... A very well done!!!
Welcome to the new attendees...Neil and Tracey and Paul...and a special welcome to JAYSON SANTOYO (aka Jay). We met him on the Eurotour 2016 and he is in the US military Air Force and stationed in Germany.
He owns a Red/Black 91 NA1 NSX in the US and was taking pics in the underground carpark at the Luxembourg Hotel we were staying in so I invited him to these prestigious UK NSX tour....He accepted and we picked him up from Stanstead Airport and honor him with a taste of NSXCB hospitality.
He took loads of beautiful pictures and also some video which he will post up.

He is his facebook link:
www.facebook.com/jznsn2uphotography

SS

Silver Surfer
03-07-2016, 09:23 PM
Also attended a North Wales Japfest...made up of some Mazda RX8 and all our NSX in a playing field....
https://scontent-fra3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13566973_1122800481106222_4398355542613097741_n.jp g?oh=1127cf565f9b433642b69c337c466cf3&oe=58013870

SS

britlude
04-07-2016, 03:48 PM
4 days and 800 miles later we're home!!!!

thanks and congrats to organisers and attendees for making it another great weekend!

we managed to dodge the worst of weather, and managed to get through all the interesting roads without meeting the large group of 'thunderballers' going the opposite way!

we all managed to stay together pretty much all the way, with no unexpected detours, or strays getting lost!

we discovered the most relaxed golden lab, lying by the side of the road, chillaxing in the sun.....

we had a great meal on the saturday night, the chef at the hotel is an artist, applause was well deserved!

and the hotel was sooo relaxing, we managed to sleep as the early drive participants went for their morning jolly...... which turned into a photoshoot (damn!)

once again a pleasure to meet you all, old and new, and i hope we managed to do the UK NSX community proud for Jayson, our extra guest for the weekend!

i shall sort the pics out soon, but here's the facebook album link... https://www.facebook.com/jonathan.sutherland.7/media_set?set=a.10208786928603586.1073741957.10240 88899&type=3&uploaded=88

marknsx
04-07-2016, 05:04 PM
Whose was the Red S2000. Nice!!

Nitro
05-07-2016, 02:10 PM
Hi all
I was heading in the opposite direction on Saturday towards the Llanberris pass in my red C63 when you all came past.
i said to my wife, wow an NSX! then another, then another, etc
superb site to see all the NSX's heading out together in glorious Snowdonia.
Nice one!

Dragonlady
07-07-2016, 06:18 AM
Our pro photographer Jayson has completed the upload of the photos from this weekend. Please see link below:

https://flickr.com/gp/jznsn2uphotography/FKm270

Dragonlady
07-07-2016, 06:26 AM
If you like what you see check out Jayson Facebook pag for more amazing photos. Don't forgot to like his page;)

He is his facebook link is:
www.facebook.com/jznsn2uphotography

Shawnsx5
08-07-2016, 09:38 AM
Just washed and cleaned my car after last weekend and noticed a lot of brown staining, from spray. I think this was picked up on the run of Saturday. It has proved difficult to remove. Has anyone else had the same problem?

. It shows up very clearly on the white but may not be so easy to see on other colours. It is mostly like weak tea and small spots from a couple of mm to 10mm diameter. The car is well waxed and in contrast the bugs mostly came off with the initial foam rinse before washing with Maguire. Neil

Senninha
11-07-2016, 03:59 PM
Hi all
I was heading in the opposite direction on Saturday towards the Llanberris pass in my red C63 when you all came past.
i said to my wife, wow an NSX! then another, then another, etc
superb site to see all the NSX's heading out together in glorious Snowdonia.
Nice one!

LOL, we were trying to recall all the amazing machines in your group!