PDA

View Full Version : Downforce spoiler decals

Shawnsx5
24-11-2015, 08:12 AM
Can anyone tell me the dimensions of the NSX-R decal that appears on the downforce type R rear spoiler, thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

Neil

Shawnsx5
24-11-2015, 06:07 PM
Ok in case anyone else wants to know the size on the down force spoiler NSX-R decal is 6 1/4" x 3/4". The font is available here I think:

http://www.rokemneedlearts.com/autofonts/autofonts.htm#Acura

Senninha
24-11-2015, 10:30 PM
Hi Neil,

Been out all day and you have the details already. But the real Q is which one be getting the NSX- makeover?

regards, Paul

Shawnsx5
25-11-2015, 04:48 PM
Well I have now just ordered the decals separately from Science of Speed, although only listed on the website as an option with the spoiler they were happy to sell separately.

I have a Seibon spoiler and plan to fit this with the NSX part of the NSX-R decal to the IOP car, I think it should work well with the black roof and wheels, neither are original finishes of course for a 2001 car but these were done by the previous owner and have grown on me so the plan to restore the roof and wheels to the original colour has been scrapped. Will post a photo when the spoiler and decals are on in a couple of weeks.

I will keep the 2005 Pearl White car standard for the time being at least but I do think the R spoiler improves the appearance and of course is easily reversed as long as the original wing is stored carefully.

Neil