PDA

View Full Version : Trying to get in touch with Kaz

Philip
11-10-2015, 08:25 PM
Does anyone know if he is away right now?

Thanks,

Phil

Kaz-kzukNA1
12-10-2015, 07:00 AM
Hi, Phil.
Haven't heard from you through email or mobile phone (same address and number as before) but from this thread, you seemed to have tried????
[Edit: just sent you email, SMS and WhatsApp message so hope at least one of them will find its way to you. Didn't call as I didn't want to disturb you while working.]

Any way, still breathing and here but just so busy over the last few weeks especially with so much delay in the NSX services and my boss flying out to Japan so haven’t been able to spend much time on here like I used to.

Best to contact me through email, WhatsApp, LINE, SMS and since these are all one way communication method and may fail from time to time (although some of the method will show 'read' status notification), in case of an emergency support required, just call my mobile.
Most of the time, I won’t be able to answer it while in the meeting or working on the NSX but if you leave a message, I’ll get back to the person fairly fast.
That’s what other owners are doing when they saw CEL, noise issue, can’t start the engine, etc.

By the way, even when I’m away, I won’t tell it on the public website until I’m back at my place. That's why you won't find my name on the list of mini-meet, club event, etc on here.

Kaz