PDA

View Full Version : Respect

Lankstarr
05-06-2006, 06:59 AM
Coming down the M1 yesterday I was approached rfom behind from what can only be described as a "gabble" of Ducattis!

I think that they decided whilst on their outing that they might as well enjoy the NSX scenery so follow me for about 50 miles - got a nice friendly wave when they turned off... it feels so good to have the people that know about cars (i.e. the people that matter!) give you the thumbs up!

I'm sure you have all had many similar experiences but this was my first real road trip in the X so I thought I would share my highlight with you.

PS - one thing I have learnt is that if a new 911 Turbo sits next to you at the lights don't bother trying to race him as you will get chewed up and spat out! :oops:

britlude
05-06-2006, 05:14 PM
PS - one thing I have learnt is that if a new 911 Turbo sits next to you at the lights don't bother trying to race him as you will get chewed up and spat out! :oops:

still, you will be the one laughing when you see it on the back of a transporter being taken in for repairs... my mate is a recovery driver, and knows such things!