PDA

View Full Version : The time has come to say good bye

Pande
04-06-2006, 10:41 PM
Hi to all

I am looking to sell by pride and joy in the very near furure and would like some insite on what would be a good price to market the car at.

So the car as follows:

NSX coupe (not targa)
Silver
Black interior
99 T reg
3.2 model
6 speed model
76000 miles
Full Honda dealer service history
Warrenty can be re newed

Its my second NSX so when I bought this one I knew what to look out for. Im not willing to give it away but it needs to go for house inprovements.

For those who know me the car has been well looked after and maintained regardless of cost being my weekend toy. Ive put it on a few 1/4 mile tracks but never been on a race track.

Not sure how much to sell the car for so need your help in finding a good price that will sell the car. :cry:

Thanks

simonprelude
05-06-2006, 08:06 AM
Another one :(

I guess this is you then ??

http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/forum2/files/santapodsil2_138.jpeg

There are a fair few people looking at the moment so a sale should be fairly painless.

Price wise ?? Mileage is a little high (for buyers) car should be just about run in though in real terms, money though I would imagine you would be talking around the £30k mark (perhaps a little higher), looking on autotrader though it's a sellers market for good examples.

Papalazarou
05-06-2006, 11:26 AM
Hi Pande,

sorry to hear you're selling your car, but good luck with the sale. Thanks for the advice a few months ago, it was really helpful.

Cheers,

James.

Accelera Comigo
05-06-2006, 04:20 PM
Pande

I'm interested in a 3.2 but with reference to Andy's car:

http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/forum2/viewtopic.php?t=1056[url]

It was a 97 with 36,000 miles for £22,500 I believe when it sold. On that basis I reckon yours is worth £23-25K.

What do you think?

Accelera Comigo

TheQuietOne
05-06-2006, 04:51 PM
It is all about the condition of the car and from the sounds of it I would say yours is worth £30K all day long to the right buyer.

Then again I would say that wouldn't I :wink:

Pande
05-06-2006, 09:46 PM
Thanks for the info guys.

Its good to see that they are still fetching good money. As mensioned the milage is alittle high but the condition of the car would pass for half that.

Based on your thoughts I think ill be asking about £26000 for the car. To those who know, it is hard to find the right NSX. It took me a year to find this one. So I would be crazy to give it for low 20ks.

Has anyone had any look selling on autotrader or Top marques.

AR
06-06-2006, 06:22 PM
Pande looking foward to the phone call to come and see it. Nice talking to you today, the car sounds like a nice example.

Cheers

AR