PDA

View Full Version : Got screwed!

swedespeed
01-06-2006, 10:23 AM
Damn I'm upset today. :(

I have been going through alot of trouble last week to buy Jim Kirkmans old car (http://www.nsxcb.co.uk/forum2/viewtopic.php?t=1362) which was for sale again on Autotrader.

Everything was taken care of, i transfered the money tothe UK, a date and time for pick up was arranged among other things (Believe me it was alot of hassle) and when the import firm I hired finaly was going to pick up the car yesterday - the seller went silent. Whats wrong with ppl!? :(

I feel like i sold my previous car and went through all this trouble for nothing! :?
Damn I'm pissed!

TheQuietOne
01-06-2006, 10:38 AM
Hi,

Really sorry to read that - where are the company you agreed to buy it from based - do you have their address? I'm guessing you are in Sweden?!?!?!

Have they sent you your money back or is there a case for the police to get involved here? If you need any help feel free to PM me and I'll see if I can help.

Regards, Matt.

swedespeed
01-06-2006, 11:09 AM
The company handled this as well as they could, and this unfortunate turn of events was beyond their control, and mine aswell.
They will transfer the money back to me today.
At least I can take some comfort in that I did'nt lose the money too.

The blame is on the private seller if anyone i guess.
He had me go through alot of trouble for nothing.

Damn, I've been dreaming of an NSX for two years now and it feels like I tripped on the finish line. :(

TheQuietOne
01-06-2006, 11:11 AM
Hi,

Well I hope you find the right car for you out there soon...main thing is you get your money back and keep hunting!

Good luck.

Matt.