PDA

View Full Version : roadtrip/films

marknsx
31-07-2015, 07:02 PM
Have the owners club recorded road trips/meets for social media? The Yanks have an owners club video. Not special,but always interesting to put the personalities their cars and a little history on both on film.
Im off to Italy in the car next year for a wedding and need a co driver to record the trip. Im thinking a beautiful blonde!
Any thoughts?

Pride
31-07-2015, 07:21 PM
Have the owners club recorded road trips/meets for social media? The Yanks have an owners club video. Not special,but always interesting to put the personalities their cars and a little history on both on film.
Im off to Italy in the car next year for a wedding and need a co driver to record the trip. Im thinking a beautiful blonde!
Any thoughts?

Yes, sounds like you need a "Bride" seat after all.:)

marknsx
31-07-2015, 07:59 PM
Haha I'm not sure i need another wife, just a beautiful photographic model with talent.
On the other matter are there videos covering members and their cars in circulation?
My NSX story is interesting. Or so my trick cyclist says.

marknsx
31-07-2015, 08:09 PM
I have been watching Harry's Garage on youtube. Cant find a reference to the NSX.Has he or Evo reviewed the NSX?
Just been watching his review on his Lambo. Countach. What an ugly beast that is !! I would rather the NSX all day.
I do remember having a poster of said Lambo as a lad. Its not stood the test of time!

Pride
31-07-2015, 08:09 PM
Post it up then mate, I could do with a read.

marknsx
31-07-2015, 08:11 PM
How is the RAC campaign going?

Pride
31-07-2015, 08:32 PM
How is the RAC campaign going?

Come on Mark just get on with it, I thought you had an "interesting" story to tell???

Dragonlady
01-08-2015, 06:51 AM
I have found the perfect partner for your road trip and she is ready and waiting for your call.

https://plus.maths.org/issue47/features/rey/man.jpg (https://plus.maths.org/issue47/features/rey/man.jpg)

marknsx
01-08-2015, 08:31 PM
haha love it looks like a combo of woody allen and his wife from Whats New Pussycat!

marknsx
06-08-2015, 08:04 PM
Thanks to all those who offered to share the trip to Italy with me next year (not one offer!). The good news for me is one of my charming photographic models has offered to map read!! Oh happy days. Photos of our trip will be posted just to make you jealous.:D

Pride
06-08-2015, 08:11 PM
Thanks to all those who offered to share the trip to Italy with me next year (not one offer!). The good news for me is one of my charming photographic models has offered to map read!! Oh happy days. Photos of our trip will be posted just to make you jealous.:D

Just make sure then that your navigation aid is less than 4'6" tall so as to maintain your valuable luggage/storage space you so desire.:)

NSX 2000
07-08-2015, 09:35 AM
Any thoughts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOD0q282AAg

marknsx
07-08-2015, 09:41 AM
now we are cooking. love that film. time to ramp it up! lets do a road trip with as many NSX nutters a s possible, picking up strange hitchhikers. challenging other car owners to race.
You can tell Im bored.

marknsx
07-08-2015, 09:44 AM
Hot damn, she's 5'6". However she's happy to do the road trip without suitcases, just underwear and essentials! So storage, no problem. I might join her in a little naked motoring!

NSX 2000
07-08-2015, 10:17 AM
now we are cooking. love that film. time to ramp it up! lets do a road trip with as many NSX nutters a s possible, picking up strange hitchhikers. challenging other car owners to race.
You can tell Im bored.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIvALIE0F2M

marknsx
07-08-2015, 05:47 PM
great film needs a little tomfoolery!

Dragonlady
07-08-2015, 06:49 PM
We're just arriving at the holiday inn at Folkestone for our 2 week euro drive to Tuscany, taking in as many scenic roads as possible.

Ian

havoc
07-08-2015, 08:58 PM
That was a great weekend. The road-trip on the last day was quite fun too...love the music Laurent put to this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmOc9SecLeA

marknsx
09-08-2015, 02:26 PM
Ian
That is where im heading next year I would love to hear more once you are back> Have a good one
mark

Dragonlady
12-08-2015, 09:08 PM
Black Forest, wow.
Gothard Pass, wow,wow.
Mountains around lake Garda, wow,wow,wow.
Extended Futa Pass, bl@#dy wow.
having a great time, weather is in the 30's, roads are fantastic!!!
This is our fourth year on the trot and it still leaves me speechless with the views. Food is great too!

Jivaldinho
14-08-2015, 01:52 AM
The club Europe videos are awesome... If my car can be ready for mid September then I am hoping to drive to Cars and Coffee Torino, Have my cameras and props ready for some video action along the way.... all i am missing is a drone....