PDA

View Full Version : SOLD - Enkei RP01 17" \ 18" with EVO tyres

Senninha
15-07-2015, 03:26 PM
Hi All,

I'm relisting my Enkei alloys for sale as I've now purchased spacers and returned to running on the OEM 17's.

These are very similar to the OEM NA1-R alloys but in the larger diameter. Made in Japan they are very light and I can supply aftermarket wheel nuts to ensure safe fitment.

Fronts are 17x8 with ET 38 fitted with Hankook EVO 215/40 tyres with 6mm tread.
Rears are 18x9.5 with ET 45 fitted with Hankook EVO 265/35 tyres with 3-4mm tread.

Tyres have never been punctured or kerbed.

When I bought the wheels I had them professionally finished is bright silver. I later painted the inner rim and outer centres in dark grey, leaving the outer rim silver. The photos are to show style and current colour.

I believe the wheels can be bolted straight on to either NA1 or NA2 and offer a more flush finish then OEM wheels. Externally they are very good with only a couple of small paint finish marks, the inner wheels would be the reason to refinish the wheels. I had thought to do this but fellow members suggested advertising as they are so that a new owner could refinish when ready and to a prefered finish.

I am asking £400 complete or best offer. I'd prefer not to ship but would be happy to meet within a reasonable distance of SE Essex or for buyer to collect.

Regards, Paul

duncan
15-07-2015, 09:00 PM
Paul,
You have a PM.
Regards,
Duncan

AR
15-07-2015, 09:04 PM
Really nice wheels and a cracking price!

britlude
15-07-2015, 09:30 PM
you do realise they fit an NSX???

surely that means there is a '0' missing off the end of the price..... :)

Senninha
15-07-2015, 10:06 PM
Thanks to all for the interest, the Enkeis have a new home, rgds Paul