PDA

View Full Version : Front end respray in South-East

trackdemon
31-05-2006, 11:02 AM
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone know's a decent bodyshop in the SE who I could entrust some paintwork to? I've got a nasty scratch on my rear wing, and some stone chipping to the nose & O/S/F wing which I'd like to get resprayed without needing a remortgage to cover cosmetic enhancements! Any recommendations (or offers! :D ) appreciated.

cheers,
Steve

Minch
31-05-2006, 11:19 AM
I used a local body shop to me who do Bentley and Rolls work. They refurbish other older cars etc. They have been great in the past. When someone caught the front of the Lotus there fixed it a treat. They said they were a bit disappointed with the finish but it looked the nuts to me!

Give him a call.

http://www.chrislees.co.uk/

NSX 2000
31-05-2006, 06:34 PM
I can recommend two places but both are in Kent.
The first one is based at Brands Hatch (10/15 mins) from Dartford crossing. He did a few small dings and chips on the wifes TT just before we sold it. I was very pleased with the work and nobody noticed we had the work done when people viewed the car. Formula 1 Refinishing
Unit 7, Brands Hatch Circuit, Scratchers Lane, Fawkham, Longfield, Kent DA3 8PH
Tel: 01474 874707
The other is a very wierd place, they used to be in Chatham Kent but has just moved to Sittingbourne Kent. They specialize in Ferraris and other top stuff or old classics, he said he didn't really have the time to do the wifes TT and he only just did the wifes S2000 as it was cash and not insurance. But he did do a very good job on the S2000 and I understand from my Dad that he comes highly recommended on other web forums as well. If you want his details I would need to look it up at work.
Regards
Paul.

Martin
01-06-2006, 08:44 PM
Hi Steve

The chap I would recommend to you is the man I bought my NSX off privately.

His name is Mark Braidwood.

His telephone number is 07831-223534.

He lives in Hatfield Heath area, but the bodyshop he owns and runs is either in Essex/NorthEast London area somewhere.
I dont know the address of his business, but he is a very approachable chap.
He works on a lot of top end stuff such as Lamborghinis and Ferraris.

Give him a call!

Cheers
Martin

kowalski
01-06-2006, 09:51 PM
Plans motorsport also have a good paintshop, but there down near guildford so maybe a bit far for you.

leigh

ADL
02-06-2006, 05:59 AM
I get my car (not a NSX) serviced at a place in Fleet, Hampshire. The guys there Tom and Will Gannon run TGM Sport. Web link below.

http://www.tgmsports.co.uk/services.asp

At various times getting the car there they are doing either private or insurance approved work. They work on 911 GT2's and other exotica, from partial resprays to full classis rebuilds. Worth a trip down or a phone call.

Last week there was a RS200 in for a bit of TLC. They do a lot of race car prep and the bloke who owns the GT2 has left his 964 RS there for a overhaul.

Yet again worth a try. You could ask martin to pop along for referance maybe perfore driving down.

P.S. I take it your are on PH BB as well?