PDA

View Full Version : SOLD - FS: 2004 LBBP coupe

manisandher
29-04-2015, 01:18 PM
*** Car now sold ***

Up for sale on PH is my 2004 LBBP: http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/honda/nsx/honda-nsx-v6--------------------2004/4050072

Feel free to contact me with any questions if you're interested.

Cheers, Mani.

nobby
29-04-2015, 09:17 PM
Shocked your moving on
best of luck with sale
I hope it finds an enthusiastic owner

manisandher
30-04-2015, 04:56 PM
Shocked your moving on

Yeah, me too to be honest. But I just don't have enough time to enjoy it properly nowadays, what with a job that involves lots of international travel and two young kids who really deserve my full attention when I'm at home.

best of luck with sale... I hope it finds an enthusiastic owner

Yes, it certainly has.

I've had 4 great years of NSX ownership (or stewardship, to be more accurate). I'd like to thank all the people on this forum for the help and advice they've given me in this time - it really has been invaluable. And a massive thanks to Kaz. When I purchased the car, it drove reasonably well, but was totally transformed after its first service with Kaz. I can't recommend his services highly enough to other NSX owners.

Gutted that I won't be able to attend the SSC now though... :-(

Cheers,
Mani.

NZNick
30-04-2015, 10:32 PM
Wow- that was quick - hope you got a good price! Is the car staying in the UK or is it HK bound?

Senninha
01-05-2015, 07:20 AM
Gutted that I won't be able to attend the SSC now though... :-(

Cheers,
Mani.

Hi Mani, congrats but no surprise, the rarer models/specs tend to find new homes very quickly.

Just a thought on SSC, there are quite a few multi NSX homes around these days, maybe you could do as I did a couple of years ago, insure and borrow someone's 2nd NSX and take that to Silverstone. When I did this the owner was happy as a) I'm familiar with the NSX, b) I had full insurance responsibility and c) it was in his sites all day anyway ... it was nice to give the car a good drive and still meet friends old and new whilst mine was SORN.

All the best for the future and enjoy those little ones ... I know exactly where you are coming from ....

regards, Paul