PDA

View Full Version : Non-exciting topics

Papalazarou
23-05-2006, 06:21 PM
Is it me or have the topics during the last week been a little underwhelming?

Am I asking too much from this site or maybe the wrong things.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of springs and centre dash pods.
There's not a minute goes by when I don't contemplate the right offset or agonise over that Silverstone meeting that I didn't make.

But please, no more technical stuff for a couple of days! It's valuable and interesting but it's sucking all the enthusiasm out of me!

Fun posts about fun activities. I'm even happy to discuss the pro's and con's of the DB9. (ok maybe not that) But please, please, please make it interesting!

My future happiness depends on your interesting posts. :roll:

Cheers,

James.

p.s, here's a pic I nicked from one of the other sites of my car at Japfest.

britlude
23-05-2006, 08:39 PM
So glad it's not just me...

unfortunately I've been painting my other car, so apart from adding that it's now shiny and pretty again, it has only limited 'exciting' value as it's not an NSX!

still, trying to find wheels for the NSX is a nightmare when I want 17/18 combo, don't want to spend thousands, don't want 6 or 8 spokes, not exactly spoilt for choice and the ones I really want are out of production!!!

TheQuietOne
24-05-2006, 07:47 AM
Hi James,

Not sure if I have contributed to those sorry if I have! I have been reading the 'your favourite quotes' thread on Prime and that is pretty cool maybe we could start one (sorry if this is the English grad popping out of me) - or a favourite clean joke thread...

Quote stolen from Prime that appeals to me (and I think it will to you too):

'Never have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent'

Here's to some more exciting threads :D

Knock Knock:

Papalazarou
24-05-2006, 08:03 AM
Who's there?

TheQuietOne
24-05-2006, 08:20 AM
Who's there?

I've done up...

Papalazarou
24-05-2006, 08:30 AM
Can somebody lock this thread :D

O.K, I have an exciting thread;

How about an NSX tour of Exmoor? I'll organise the details....all you need to do is show up and enjoy the roads and the pubs!

Let me know what you think anyone!

Cheers,

James.

DTA-Motorsport
24-05-2006, 08:34 AM
... Oh dear ....

"I've done up who?"

Regards,

Dan <shudders to think if this is heading into the "too much information" direction ... :wink: >

simonprelude
24-05-2006, 08:44 AM
Well if you want fun then check out the photo's in this months J-Tuner of my NSX at Bolney, rather a bad photo of me in there also :(

TheQuietOne
24-05-2006, 08:53 AM
Can somebody lock this thread :D

O.K, I have an exciting thread;

How about an NSX tour of Exmoor? I'll organise the details....all you need to do is show up and enjoy the roads and the pubs!

Let me know what you think anyone!

Cheers,

James.

I'm up for it...but it always rains on Exmoor - well it did when I lived down that way...

Let us know what you have planned and when James. I promise not to bring any more jokes with me!

Papalazarou
24-05-2006, 04:52 PM
Ok, I'll get a rough plan together and host a weekend if there's some interest. I suppose this means i'll be hanging on to my car for a little while.

Cheers,

James.

Kevin
24-05-2006, 08:15 PM
I think you have hit the nail on the head. If you're bored, organise something. It's a policy this club has had from the start. We have had meetings in the past which have had good turnouts, but you can't always wait for someone to do it for you.

Posts about DB9's? MMmm, this is the NSX club site, and there are plenty of other places around to discuss all sorts of things, but I would like to keep the conversations here on the NSX if we can. Keeping everything NSX seems to do a good job of keeping the plebs away.

Senninha
24-05-2006, 08:54 PM
Hi James,

Apologies for not responding earlier, work has kept me away from here for a few days (still SWMBO is happy :wink: )

Anyway, regards a driving weekend, let us know what you're planning, maybe in a new thread and lets see what happens.

As of now, I'm interested subject to dates etc. I would suggest avoiding the school breaks as it may difficult to get many on board if trying to accomodate family breaks.

regards

Senninha
24-05-2006, 08:57 PM
PS, car looks great and the same colour!!

Did you drop the front plate for the event or have you been running it like this for a while? If the latter, any problems with plod?

regards