PDA

View Full Version : Donington Historic Festival (Sat 2 - Mon 4 May)

Plans Performance
24-04-2015, 07:02 PM
We have been contacted by the organisers of the Donington Historic Festival to ask if we can provide an NSX to take part in the supercar display and track demonstration - sounds like a fun weekend, with free entry passes, paddock club access, and lunch passes. I have one person that has expressed an interest in attending on the Saturday, and if anyone would be interested in one or both of the other days I have said I will let Jarrah know on a first-come-first served basis. Let me know with a PM (or reply to this) if you would like to attend...

This was the e-mail:

Dear Plans Performance,

Further to our recent conversation I’m writing regarding the Donington Historic Festival (Sat 2-Sun 4 May). Simon Draper suggested I contact you as he said you were the best person to speak to about Honda NSXs! I am helping the organisers to put on a display and demonstration of supercars on each day of the event. Of course I realise that this request comes extremely late in the day, but very much hope you might be able to help.

The supercars cars will be on display each day in the exhibition centre (which sits alongside Starkeys Straight) along with other displays of Group B rally and Grand Prix cars. Then during the daily lunch break (12:30-13:30 Sat/Sun & 12:00-13:00 Mon) the cars would take to the circuit for a 15 minute demonstration in their respective groups. The organisers are of course willing to look after owners appropriately and in this regard they are offering to provide owners of participating cars with two weekend tickets, two paddock club access wristbands and two lunch tickets for each day.

I look forward to hearing from you and very much hope you might be able to support us with an NSX or know a client who might be interested.

Thanks again and all the best,

Jarrah