PDA

View Full Version : JapFest (Castle Coombe) this coming Saturday

DTA-Motorsport
18-05-2006, 12:57 PM
Hi there!

Just out of curiosity, is anyone off this site intending to go to JapFest?

I won't have a trade stand (unlike last year) but will be around - would be nice to see some of you.

Cheers!

Dan

Papalazarou
18-05-2006, 04:06 PM
Hi Dan,
If they get my baby back together (looking good) then I'll be on the Tatsu stand.

Cheers,

James.

DTA-Motorsport
19-05-2006, 08:31 AM
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you James. I need to have a word with the organisers of the Tatsu Club so if you're there I'll make sure to say hello!

Lets hope it stays relatively dry.

Dan

simonprelude
19-05-2006, 09:12 AM
I'll be there, in the ITR DC2 by the looks of it at the moment.

DTA-Motorsport
19-05-2006, 05:39 PM
Excellent - I'll see you there Simon.

Papalazarou
20-05-2006, 06:18 PM
Where were you guys? I saw one past NSX owner who apparently sold his car to Simon.
Apart from that I was crossing the road and saw L?? NSX drive past (red/black).

I didn't get my car back until 5p.m on Friday, spent until 11p.m cleaning it then had to clean it all over again after the downpour at Coombe in the morning.
Apart from that, it was an awesome day. I will post some pic's later.

James.

imvarma
21-05-2006, 06:36 AM
I saw The white-ish one on the Honda Revs Stand and saw Simons DC2 parked down at quarry :) and obviously didn't miss you james. Had a great day though 8)
Japfest Video Coming soon...

Papalazarou
21-05-2006, 12:28 PM
I saw The white-ish one on the Honda Revs Stand and saw Simons DC2 parked down at quarry :) and obviously didn't miss you james. Had a great day though 8)
Japfest Video Coming soon...

Yeah, thanks for the collection from Gordano.
It was an excellent day. We were pretty lucky with the weather too. looking forward to the video.

Cheers,

James.

DTA-Motorsport
22-05-2006, 07:59 AM
Sorry to have missed you James! I did get there but not until around 12.30pm as I had to drop my wife off in Birmingham first. Spoke to Nigel (pearly white 05 NSX on the H. Revs stand) and saw a red NSX further down but no owner ... Could that have been yours?

Based on past experience, the show was a lot busier than the last two years but this year there seemed to be less trade stands. I was quite pleased not to have a stand there this year as I finally managed to have a good look around the place!

Anyway, I look forward to meeting you and many other at this year's JAE show in Peterborough at the end of July.

All the best,

Dan

Papalazarou
22-05-2006, 09:46 AM
Hi Dan,

Yep, the red NSX was mine. I was lucky to get it there because I'd had the nose and tail painted and the paintshop were still flatting (is that a word?) the paint at 4.30pm on friday and I was cleaning it until 11pm the same night!
Sorry to have missed you though, it was a really good day.

Cheers,

James.