PDA

View Full Version : Cheapest RAC breakdown cover offer.

Pride
19-03-2015, 07:04 PM
I sell RAC breakdown cover for a living and would like to offer all you NSX owners the opportunity to purchase RAC breakdown cover, at much lower prices than the advertised Internet prices.:)

So if you would like to save lots of your hard earned cash on the renewal (and who doesn't???) of your AA, greenflag, national breakdown cover and many others then please give me a call and you will be pleasantly surprised how much you will save for a like for like cover quote, even if you've haggled with your current organisation to lower the price of your renewal fee, I'm still much cheaper.

Tell them thanks very much and then call me and I will save you a further £20 to £150 off that so called lowest haggled price, depending on your policy requirements.

Sign ups can be done very securely and efficiently over the phone using my RAC company iPad which generate membership numbers immediately and can if required post date membership start dates up to 2 months ahead, so you don't even lose out on your existing renewal date.

Give me a call when its due, 07503522945 (tel:07503522945).

WHY PAY MORE!!!!!! AS ITS ONE OF THE FEW PRODUCTS YOU BUY WHICH YOU NEVER INTEND TO USE....:rolleyes:

Kind regards,
Clive Pluckrose

andystevo
23-03-2015, 06:25 PM
By coincedence, my existing cover is due up next week.
I've just renewed with Clive.
Much cheaper than my renewal price from Greenflag and less than I could find on the internet.
Bargain!!

mutley
24-03-2015, 11:49 AM
This interests me, as I have never really had any breakdown cover for years ( My bank account gives me some basic AA cover) but as I am doing more miles in My NSX now, this may be the way forward.

Clive I am interested, but as I am going out of the country (again!) I won't really need it until November, I'll give you a call around then.

Cheers
Jim

thelimpingwhippet
24-03-2015, 12:30 PM
Does the RAC cover breakdown at track days?

Pride
24-03-2015, 05:34 PM
Mutley and thelimpingwhippethelimpingwhippet, boy that's getting longer, lol

pm's sent.

cheers.