PDA

View Full Version : couple of nice facelifts on ph

nobby
12-02-2015, 08:06 PM
lovely cars on PH

LLB - i hope the previous owner has left the original wheels in with Plans ... not a fan of the aftermarket ones put on at all.
looks a great car to buy

SS - very nice fairly niche with the autobox im sure

those looking to buy with the budget should be making a few calls

Are the previous members on here at all?

larjammer
12-02-2015, 11:07 PM
that blue one looks awesome but agree about the wheels. if only it was a bit (much) cheaper.

Nick Graves
17-02-2015, 08:00 PM
They are the Volks, so only the rear offsets look wrong for street use. I admit though, I prefer the OEM.

Still, they've got a nice red one with the right wheels, too.

Funny how there's so many on sale- NSXs are like buses; red & aluminium.

Rob_Fenn
11-03-2015, 10:49 AM
Thought the same. I like the Volks but would insist on the OEM wheels because it is becoming a ball ache to source parts now.

I know JDR fitted a new crank to an NSX recently; £8k part from Honda. There's only one other available new from Honda in in the world! I'm not often bothered about originality, but for me a second hand NSX would need to be 'correct'.

Dragonlady
11-03-2015, 07:32 PM
They are the Volks, so only the rear offsets look wrong for street use. I admit though, I prefer the OEM.

Still, they've got a nice red one with the right wheels, too.

Funny how there's so many on sale- NSXs are like buses; red & aluminium.

You forgot.....

Red & & aluminum and slow

Pride
11-03-2015, 08:14 PM
You forgot.....

Red & & aluminum and slow

What is the fastest colour NSX of all the colours Honda ever produced???
Why RED of course.;)
The reason is based purely on photon particle physics facts.
It's a very well known scientific fact that red photons reach the human eye several milliseconds ahead of every other colour in the spectrum so even when stationary RED NSX's will look faster.:)

Example and proof:
The colour of an object does not affect how fast it is going, it only effects how fast you see it.

Red is the fastest, just think Ferrari. And police love pulling over red cars, so that proves once and for all that RED NSX's are definitely the fastest.:rolleyes:

I hope these facts help put the debate to bed once and for all.:eek:
Cheers.