PDA

View Full Version : NSX Reaction Video

Jivaldinho
04-01-2015, 09:57 PM
Here it is guys,

Finally got round to compiling an NSX reaction video. check it out and let me know what you guys think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQSIeNDEJT0

Let me know what you think, I have enough material for another video on Manchester but then I will be looking at London, Edinburgh and Birmingham then some European Cities (Monaco maybe...!!!???). Hopefully i can intersperse these videos with other types of video so as not to get too repetitive!

Pride
05-01-2015, 03:24 PM
Nice video Jivaldinho, it shows exactly why we all love these machines so much apart from just their fantastic ride.
I for one look forward to seeing more, keep em coming and maybe with exhaust note as well in between music sections.:)

Jivaldinho
05-01-2015, 09:46 PM
Nice video Jivaldinho, it shows exactly why we all love these machines so much apart from just their fantastic ride.
I for one look forward to seeing more, keep em coming and maybe with exhaust note as well in between music sections.:)

Thanks Pride, Exhaust in between music sections sounds like an awesome idea. I am going to do a dedicated exhaust note video in the tunnels that run under Manchester airport's runways as well. Hopefully the engine loom arrives from Japan soon so I can get the engine running on full chat and see what this exhaust can really do :D