PDA

View Full Version : NSX sales article

Mark N
01-12-2014, 10:14 AM
Hope you have all got your deposit down.

http://www.carthrottle.com/the-honda-nsx-has-sold-out-in-britain-even-though-it-hasnt-been-revealed-yet/

Mistercorn
01-12-2014, 01:31 PM
I can't afford it. The divorce if I bought another car would be too expensive.

MC

Rob_Fenn
03-12-2014, 01:31 PM
Anyone got an idea of how the original NSX performed in it's first year for sales?

This is good news, but i suppose there are quite a lot of ex-NSX owners out there! I personally decided not to take the risk. Only interested if it is out of this world good.

NSX100
04-12-2014, 09:19 AM
Anyone got an idea of how the original NSX performed in it's first year for sales?

This is good news, but i suppose there are quite a lot of ex-NSX owners out there! I personally decided not to take the risk. Only interested if it is out of this world good.

129, or thereabouts, of which 100 are still out there according to the MOT records. Half were red! About a quarter of all UK sales in the entire 16 years.

nigel
08-12-2014, 01:03 AM
As an old helicopter driver mate of mine once said, " never buy an "A" model, anything.".

Cheers
nigel

soddy
09-12-2014, 01:25 AM
As an old helicopter driver mate of mine once said, " never buy an "A" model, anything.".

Cheers
nigel

that's actually good advice as first series models need the 'bugs' ironed out. best waiting to see how things go.