Was going to buy one last year but bought a Nissan gtr

With the Nissan now gone back on the hunt for a nsx

Please let me know if you are selling one

Dragonlady
09-11-2014, 08:19 PM
Not like the GTR ?

Silver Surfer
09-11-2014, 08:32 PM
As above... Why did the GTR only survive a year?

SS

Sennansx
09-11-2014, 09:36 PM
Loved the gtr , amazing performance .

But had my fun in the car and now it's gone .

Always wanted a nsx at some point so now is a good time I think

Silver Surfer
09-11-2014, 10:59 PM
NSX is a different Era and much inferior performance to the GTR so will be interested if it survives a year of ownership once you find one. .... Always like to hear opinions of owners coming from other performance cars.

Good luck

SS

Sennansx
10-11-2014, 08:22 PM
To be honest the Nissan will destroy most cars In terms of performance I know all that .

I've driven a nsx and I'm not buying it for performance, more just for looks and the fact I always wanted one

Mistercorn
10-11-2014, 08:41 PM
To be honest the Nissan will destroy most cars In terms of performance I know all that .

I've driven a nsx and I'm not buying it for performance, more just for looks and the fact I always wanted one

Exactly the same as me. It isn't about speed. It is looks/sound/handling/history.

MC

Sennansx
13-11-2014, 10:05 PM
Exactly the same as me. It isn't about speed. It is looks/sound/handling/history.

MC

exactly what I think, still looking, no rush am prepared to wait for the right one

AR
13-11-2014, 10:46 PM
Guys R35 with Ti exhaust and cat bypass pipes sounds epic!

soddy
14-11-2014, 11:18 PM

as powerful the gtr is i can see what you mean re looks etc, nsx looks better inside, though the gtr looks good on the outside.
some power out of them though, beast lol.