PDA

View Full Version : NSX Club Europe Tour 2015

Rdevelopments
19-10-2014, 12:25 PM
After countless hours of researching options, discussing venue’s, calculating costs we’ve come up with a provisional 3 or 4 day program for the 2015 NSX Club Europe Tour.
The Dates you will have to keep free in your agenda are; 5-7th or 5-8th of June 2015.

The program;

Friday 5th of June;
We start the day at the famous Hockenheimring for an insider’s tour. The guide will take us on a tour of discovery into the world of international motor racing. This is a great opportunity to take a unique look behind the scenes and be inspired by a host of anecdotes about the Hockenheimring. We might even do a lap with our NSXs on the Hockenheimring itself!
After the tour we will drive to our hotel, via a scenic route, where everybody has the time to check in and relax before we have dinner.

http://nsxclubeurope.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/lotu-gros-hock-2012-6-1024x682.jpg

Saturday 6th of June;
Rise and shine! Today will be a full day of driving pleasure. We will take on one of the most breathtaking roads of Europe: Route 500, also known as the Hochstrasse. TheSchwarzwald Hochstrasse is one of the most beautiful elevated sections of highway in the Black Forest region. The initial stretch is fast, smooth and sweeping, with fantastic views on either side.
We will continue our tour through France to our second location: Mulhouse. Here we will have dinner and spend the night.

http://nsxclubeurope.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/IMGP2203.jpg

Sunday 7th of June;
The highlight of last year was the Spa Classic, so we decided to do something similar this year: Grand Prix de l’Age d’Or at Dijon Prenoix, where racecars from the 60’s will go head to head. From Ferrari 250 GT’s to Formula cars. As the Honda NSX is on theHappy Few List we will try and arrange a similar spot as last year. For the track rats there will be two track sessions, 20 minutes each, on this historic race track.

For those who can’t get enough from the NSX weekend there will be an option for an extra day. After the Grand Prix de l’Age d’Or we will drive to Luxemburg to have dinner and stay the night.

http://nsxclubeurope.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/09-copyright-JEAN-MARIE_BIADATTI-BD.jpg

Monday 8th of June (optional);

To end the weekend, we will do a tour through the beautiful mountains and hills of Belgium in the Ardennes Forrest. To us petrol heads, the Ardennes are most famous forSpa Francorchamps. Imagine roads like the circuit of Spa, but then for hundreds of kilometers. Luckily we have an Ardennes expert in our team who will guide us through some breathtaking roads and sceneries.

http://nsxclubeurope.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/14287684686_4da05596fa_b.jpg

We are currently discussing costs with the venue’s and Hotels and will update this article asap with prices! For 2015 we are also seeking sponsors as these made it possible to offer the trip at less then cost last year. So if your interested to sponsor email us on info@nsxclubeurope.com.

Regards,

Bas & Dimer

flyingsniffer
19-10-2014, 05:21 PM
http://homediningfoodblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Raise-Hand-Smiley-pic.jpg

I've driven the Schwarzwald Hochstrasse many times and it's great. However before it was in a Toyota iQ!

Can we stop for Black Forest Gateau at Mummelsee?

Rdevelopments
19-10-2014, 06:08 PM
http://homediningfoodblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/Raise-Hand-Smiley-pic.jpg

I've driven the Schwarzwald Hochstrasse many times and it's great. However before it was in a Toyota iQ!

Can we stop for Black Forest Gateau at Mummelsee?

Looks like a good place to have some lunch??

Dimer
20-10-2014, 07:04 AM
Looks like a good place to have some lunch??

Or breakfast ;)

jaffaz32
31-10-2014, 11:57 AM
I might come to this one, depends as i think there is two other euro trips in my diary for 2015

jaffaz32
31-10-2014, 11:58 AM
forgot to add, is there any time on track planned?

Rdevelopments
04-11-2014, 09:56 PM
forgot to add, is there any time on track planned?

All mentioned above;

Sunday 7th of June;
The highlight of last year was the Spa Classic, so we decided to do something similar this year: Grand Prix de l’Age d’Or at Dijon Prenoix, where racecars from the 60’s will go head to head. From Ferrari 250 GT’s to Formula cars. As the Honda NSX is on theHappy Few List we will try and arrange a similar spot as last year. For the track rats there will be two track sessions, 20 minutes each, on this historic race track.

Friday 5th of June;
We start the day at the famous Hockenheimring for an insider’s tour. The guide will take us on a tour of discovery into the world of international motor racing. This is a great opportunity to take a unique look behind the scenes and be inspired by a host of anecdotes about the Hockenheimring. We might even do a lap with our NSXs on the Hockenheimring itself!
After the tour we will drive to our hotel, via a scenic route, where everybody has the time to check in and relax before we have dinner.

So yes, but Hockenheim is still provisional...

JSDEJN
15-12-2014, 07:43 PM
Could well be interested.

NSX 2000
09-02-2015, 02:52 PM
I now have this weekend free, the only thing is, it is 424 miles (about 6 hour drive) from Calais to the Hockenheim-Ring. We would need to leave Calais at 5am to even stand a chance of arriving by lunch time.

Is anybody else thinking of going?

ollie
09-02-2015, 03:01 PM
Having had a great time last year , i am looking to attend if there is a group of us

Ollie

Problem Child
09-02-2015, 03:34 PM
I now have this weekend free, the only thing is, it is 424 miles (about 6 hour drive) from Calais to the Hockenheim-Ring. We would need to leave Calais at 5am to even stand a chance of arriving by lunch time.

Is anybody else thinking of going?

Us reds would need considerably longer. And as for a red automatic...forget it!

Hagasan
09-02-2015, 04:00 PM
I was planning on going on this... Looks like a super early start as Paul says unless we travel Thursday?

NSXGB
09-02-2015, 04:39 PM
I was planning on going again this year. Definitely need to go Thursday afternoon \ evening & stop over in a Formula 1 en route maybe?

214nsx
09-02-2015, 05:47 PM
Definitely need to attend this one, so gutted that I missed it last year.

Pride
09-02-2015, 06:36 PM
Us reds would need considerably longer. And as for a red automatic...forget it!

Speak for you own red car Geof, mine is now super, super fast now I've fitted a carbon fibre scoop bonnet today, :) just a shame I have no washer jets at the moment:(

Can anyone help with these???

cheers.

havoc
09-02-2015, 08:10 PM
I'm in again this year...last year was superb. We're just trying to work the logistics of Becs possibly joining me part-way through (couldn't leave Josh with my folks for 4 nights, not yet).

Would definitely travel on Thursday - any suggestions for a suitable overnight en-route? Maybe somewhere with time for an abbreviated visit to the Schlumpf collection (Mulhouse) or (sacrilege I know ;) ) the Porsche Museum in Stuttgart?

flyingsniffer
09-02-2015, 10:07 PM
I will probably go to my Brussels office for a while on Thursday then ploughing on a bit further (did contemplate another horse steak but done that now!). Was thinking of a couple of laps of the Nordschleife (dates for Touristfarting don't seem to be announced yet but fingers x'd) on the way to Hockenheim. It's sort of on the way.....

nobby
10-02-2015, 09:13 AM
toying about this
anyone coming from Holyhead direction that can meet enroute?
i would likely have to kick the travel off around wednesday and then hope to meet up with the rest of the UK gang on thurs
would likely take in the full weekend including the monday ... would be rude not to having travelled the distance

NSX 2000
10-02-2015, 04:23 PM
Reims seems to be about halfway between Calais and the Hockenhiem-Ring. A Nice place for spot of dinner.

Rdevelopments
24-02-2015, 08:10 PM
Four Country’s, Three Race tracks, One Epic journey

We are happy to announce that we have finalized the NSX Club Europe Tour 2015, during this tour we will be celebrating the 25 anniversary of the NSX. We have 30 spots available for the tour, Registration closes on the 15th of march 2015. Payment due latest 1st of april 2015 (not joking).

The program;

Friday 5th of June;

http://nsxclubeurope.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/lotu-gros-hock-2012-6.jpg

Saturday 6th of June;

Rise and shine! Today will be a full day of driving pleasure. We will take on one of the most breathtaking roads of Europe: Route 500, also known as the Hochstrasse. The Schwarzwald Hochstrasse is one of the most beautiful elevated sections of highway in the Black Forest region. The initial stretch is fast, smooth and sweeping, with fantastic views on either side.

We will continue our tour through France to our second location: Mulhouse. In Muhouse you will have the option to visit the famous car museum; City de L’automobile. In the evening we will have dinner and spend the night in Mulhouse.

http://nsxclubeurope.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/IMGP2203.jpg

Sunday 7th of June;

The highlight of last year was the Spa Classic, so we decided to do something similar this year: Grand Prix de l’Age d’Or at Dijon Prenoix, where racecars from the 60’s will go head to head. From Ferrari 250 GT’s to Formula cars. As the Honda NSX is on theHappy Few List we will try and arrange a similar spot as last year. For the track rats there will be three track sessions, 20 minutes each, on this historic race track. After the Grand Prix de l’Age d’Or we will drive to Luxemburg to have dinner and stay the night.

http://nsxclubeurope.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/09-copyright-JEAN-MARIE_BIADATTI-BD.jpg

Monday 8th of June (option 1):

To end the weekend, we will do a tour through the beautiful mountains and hills of Belgium in the Ardennes Forrest. To us petrol heads, the Ardennes are most famous for Spa Francorchamps. Imagine roads like the circuit of Spa, but then for hundreds of kilometers. Luckily we have an Ardennes expert in our team who will guide us through some breathtaking roads and sceneries. We will end the day at the Spa Francorchamps track to enjoy the fellow tour members who have booked a (full of half day) trackday.

Monday 8th of June (option 2):

To end the weekend, we are very happy to announce that we have the option of booking a Spa Francorchamps trackday. The trackday will be organized by the NSX and Honda sportscar club. (in cooperation with the Porsche Club Spa Francorchamps) you can book a full or half day session.

http://nsxclubeurope.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/10295449_636039409816006_1608534440521491056_o.jpg

This years tour will be covered by; http://www.dennisnoten.com/ who will be offering "high res prints, prints on canvas, photo books etc. etc." after the tour.

Available Packages;

1 car + driver, Package includes; Hotel, Breakfast, Dinner, Entry fee’s (Hockenheim / Dijon), gift package. € 499,00
1 car + driver + co driver, Package includes; Hotel, Breakfast, Dinner, Entry fee’s (Hockenheim / Dijon), gift package. € 699,00
Business package, 1 car + driver + co driver, Package includes; Hotel, Breakfast, Dinner, Entry fee’s (Hockenheim / Dijon), gift package and a unique way to promote your company during the tour. We will discuss promotion posibility’s over email. € 999,00 + VAT (or VAT free when outside the Netherlands and have a valid VAT number). The package will be invoiced as “sponsorship package NSX Club Europe”

Optional extra’s;

Cité de l’Automobile; € 14,50
Tracktime at Grand Prix de l’Age d’Or at Dijon Prenoix; € 70,00 per session
Spa Francorchamps trackday; € 360,00 half day / € 600,00 full day

Register now! (http://nsxclubeurope.com/2015/02/nsx-club-europe-tour-2015-register-now/)

NSXGB
24-02-2015, 08:47 PM
Registered. :)

PS. Well done for organising this again Bas and Dimer.

Taxi5
24-02-2015, 09:54 PM
I'm in Kent so 1/2 way there. How do I register? I can use it as a way to celebrate 1 years ownership.

Silver Surfer
24-02-2015, 10:11 PM
Also Interested...Please Register me.

SS

Rdevelopments
24-02-2015, 10:21 PM
Just click register now, or follow this link; http://nsxclubeurope.com/2015/02/nsx-club-europe-tour-2015-register-now/

Dimer
25-02-2015, 10:39 AM
Also great news, one of Europe's leading automotive photographer, Dennis Noten, will join the tour as our official photographer. Dennis has worked for Mercedes Benz, Volvo, AutoWereld, Curbstone.net and many more.

An example of his work:

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/t31.0-8/10679916_10154671355275319_5601690055723433003_o.j pg

Taxi5
25-02-2015, 03:01 PM
Registered. Me and my brother will be coming along to celebrate 1year ownership.

Dimer
25-02-2015, 03:03 PM
Then you must be Alan?

Great to have you with us :)

Taxi5
25-02-2015, 04:01 PM
Yes. I don't have the rights yet to post on the prime site.

Rdevelopments
02-03-2015, 07:28 PM
19 registrations already, we have 30 guaranteed spots At the hotel, so if you want to join register asap!

Regards Bas & Dimer

Taxi5
06-03-2015, 11:41 PM
Then you must be Alan? Great to have you with us :)

I'm still not able to post on the site and when I report it the notification gets bounced back. Any suggestions.

Dimer
10-03-2015, 12:45 PM
IMPORTANT

At the moment we have 23 registered teams and a some reserved spots. This means that we only have room for a couple more teams. If you want to joint us, make sure you register here: http://nsxclubeurope.com/2015/02/nsx-club-europe-tour-2015-register-now/

I'm still not able to post on the site and when I report it the notification gets bounced back. Any suggestions.

Do you mean NSXPrime or www.nsxclubeurope.com? We only moderate NSX Club Europe.

Dimer
10-03-2015, 02:38 PM
5 spots left!

IMPORTANT

At the moment we have 23 registered teams and a some reserved spots. This means that we only have room for a couple more teams. If you want to joint us, make sure you register here: http://nsxclubeurope.com/2015/02/nsx-club-europe-tour-2015-register-now/

Do you mean NSXPrime or www.nsxclubeurope.com? (http://www.nsxclubeurope.com?) We only moderate NSX Club Europe.

NSX 2000
10-03-2015, 06:07 PM
Reims seems to be about halfway between Calais and the Hockenhiem-Ring. A Nice place for spot of dinner.

I've now registered, it will be SWMBO and myself. We will go Thursday and be staying in Reims Thursday night.

Taxi5
10-03-2015, 07:05 PM
I'll be leaving Thu via the channel tunnel. Do you want to meet up?

Taxi5
10-03-2015, 07:06 PM
5 spots left!

Correct I can't post on the Europe site.

havoc
10-03-2015, 08:15 PM
I'm now signed-up too.

Who else is travelling on the Thursday, other than Paul, Alan and myself?

Silver Surfer
10-03-2015, 10:30 PM
I have signed up as well.

SS

Dimer
11-03-2015, 09:57 AM
Great to have all of you guys joining!

We only have 2 spots left, so don't hesitate if you want to join as well :)

flyingsniffer
11-03-2015, 10:04 AM
Sadly, I won't be joining you this year :-(. A good mate is getting married to his fiance that weekend. I was responsible for getting them together in the first place so better go. There's a chance that I will come to Spa for the Monday session but I'm not sure if there are any other takers for this?

Have a good run chaps!

nobby
11-03-2015, 10:09 AM
would it be possible to meet up with you guys and tag along?
anyone coming from Holyhead direction or can i meet the UK contingent enroute to Dover etc?
i would likely have to kick the travel off around wednesday OR early thursday morning and then hope to meet up with the rest of you guys on the Thurs
Have you guys got a meeting point enroute to Channel Tunnel, presuming you are travelling this way?
would likely take in the full weekend including the monday activities ... would be rude not to having travelled the distance

I'm now signed-up too.

Who else is travelling on the Thursday, other than Paul, Alan and myself?

NSXGB
11-03-2015, 10:15 AM
I've now registered, it will be SWMBO and myself. We will go Thursday and be staying in Reims Thursday night.

Not sure what time we ideally need to be at Hockenheim on Friday, I have asked the question, waiting for reply, but do you think it would be better to stop over a bit closer than Reims?
Are people generally working on the Thursday and travelling in the evening or have Thursday off & travelling at their leisure? I'm thinking of maybe taking a half day Thurs. and getting as close as poss to Hockenheim to avoid having to getting up too early the next day...

nobby
11-03-2015, 03:13 PM
I have considerable travel to get to the point in England anyway so i will be off and flexible to meet up and head to whereever the majority feels is a good point to stop at. Whatever is decided I would be really grateful to meet up with anyone from the UK contingent else its going to be a very long journey for me on my own; therefore happy to meet at a convenient time/location when you guys plan to head for ferry/tunnel

Not sure what time we ideally need to be at Hockenheim on Friday, I have asked the question, waiting for reply, but do you think it would be better to stop over a bit closer than Reims?
Are people generally working on the Thursday and travelling in the evening or have Thursday off & travelling at their leisure? I'm thinking of maybe taking a half day Thurs. and getting as close as poss to Hockenheim to avoid having to getting up too early the next day...

Dimer
11-03-2015, 03:41 PM
I have considerable travel to get to the point in England anyway so i will be off and flexible to meet up and head to whereever the majority feels is a good point to stop at. Whatever is decided I would be really grateful to meet up with anyone from the UK contingent else its going to be a very long journey for me on my own; therefore happy to meet at a convenient time/location when you guys plan to head for ferry/tunnel

Hi guys,

We want to meet at 13:00 at Hockenheim.

We will send the full schedule details next week by e-mail.

Dimer
11-03-2015, 03:43 PM
Sadly, I won't be joining you this year :-(. A good mate is getting married to his fiance that weekend. I was responsible for getting them together in the first place so better go. There's a chance that I will come to Spa for the Monday session but I'm not sure if there are any other takers for this?

Have a good run chaps!

Aah too bad, you will be missed :)

Have fun at the wedding!!

NSXGB
11-03-2015, 04:18 PM
Hi guys,

We want to meet at 13:00 at Hockenheim.

We will send the full schedule details next week by e-mail.

Thanks Dimer. Looks like Reims won't be a bad shout in that case.

Taxi5
11-03-2015, 08:19 PM
Heading out towards Reims on thu during the day time works for me.

214nsx
12-03-2015, 05:01 PM
Just registered as well. :) So what time are we leaving thursday, any plan.?

Taxi5
12-03-2015, 07:11 PM
Just registered as well. :) So what time are we leaving thursday, any plan.?

How about the tunnel around noon. The prices are current 60-70 each way if you set a time or + 200 if you want to keep it open.

214nsx
12-03-2015, 11:17 PM
How about the tunnel around noon. The prices are current 60-70 each way if you set a time or + 200 if you want to keep it open.

Me and Silver surfer are very flexible on thursday, and all are welcome to meet up at my place and have some refreshments before heading to tunnel.

nobby
13-03-2015, 07:48 PM
thats very kind of you sir! :)

i hope to avail of this kind offer

Me and Silver surfer are very flexible on thursday, and all are welcome to meet up at my place and have some refreshments before heading to tunnel.

Taxi5
13-03-2015, 09:06 PM
Where would that be?

214nsx
13-03-2015, 09:28 PM
thats very kind of you sir! :)

i hope to avail of this kind offer

You are more than welcome. I'm base between juct 3 of M25 , so literally the start of M20.
Nobby and Taxi5 have you guys book tunnel yet?

nobby
14-03-2015, 12:24 PM
I am still trying to get all my ducks in order for this. When I am ready to book will drop you a PM
many thanks again

havoc
14-03-2015, 06:14 PM
I'd prefer to be a little later than a noon crossing - ~3hrs from my place w/o traffic and I should really help Becs get J off to nursery that morning as I'm leaving her with him for 4 days, so unlikely to be leaving before 9 / 9.30am.

If we could say 1pm / 1.30pm crossing I'd be cool with that, and it'd give Andrew a sporting chance to get there too - think he's 4hrs + traffic from Holyhead to get to my area near the top of the M40.

Reims is 2hrs 30 + stops from Calais, so a 1.30 tunnel would land 3pm local...even with 'rush hour' (not that bad round there) we'd still ETA at a hotel ~6pm...

What do you all think?

Taxi5
14-03-2015, 06:19 PM
Fully understand so I'm ok with a later crossing.

nobby
14-03-2015, 08:12 PM
i will work with you guys as discussed above

Dimer
16-03-2015, 12:18 PM
We just sent everyone the payment details and the location + time for the first meeting point.

@Taxi5, thank you for you quick payment :)

Taxi5
16-03-2015, 01:37 PM
We just sent everyone the payment details and the location + time for the first meeting point. @Taxi5, thank you for you quick payment :)

I still can't post on the Europe site!

Hagasan
16-03-2015, 03:25 PM
Paid today..... While we're doing quite well against the Euro....

214nsx
16-03-2015, 06:33 PM
Payment sent.

Silver Surfer
16-03-2015, 11:04 PM
Paid...:)

SS

nobby
17-03-2015, 11:06 AM
paid ... just have to sort ferries and tunnel

Silver Surfer
17-03-2015, 09:59 PM
OK UK contingency......what time are we heading for the Eurotunnel?

Thursday 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm?

SS

Taxi5
18-03-2015, 09:53 AM
Can we aim for. 1pm arrival and 2pm train.

nobby
18-03-2015, 11:48 AM
im aiming to be with @214nsx, @havoc etc and head with them to the tunnel ... i think they were thinking around 1-2pm
I land into holyhead at 530 on the thurs morning so i need to allow sufficient time to get down to SE of England

havoc
18-03-2015, 09:24 PM
Eurotunnel have a 13:20, a 13:50 and a 14:20. Minimal price difference between them.

Shall we all agree to book the 13:50, and keep in touch / meet at the last services and convoy in together? If we're early there's a sporting chance we could get on the early crossing anyway.

Taxi5
18-03-2015, 09:38 PM
1350 is good for me.

What about the return. How far is Spa from the terminal? Does anyone have an idea of the time it takes to get back.

nobby
18-03-2015, 10:02 PM
gives me some scope too!

havoc
18-03-2015, 10:19 PM
Return - I guess it depends what people want to do:-
- Head straight home Monday morning as they've a long drive (Andrew?)
- Head to Spa for the morning, leave at lunch
- Head to Spa, leave late

Eurotunnel is 3-4hrs from Spa, depending on traffic...and we gain the hour back crossing to the UK. I'd advise being on the M20 either before 3pm or after 5.30pm as the Sussex / Surrey stretches can get pretty busy at rush hour (Simon will probably be able to advise better).

I'll probably plan to land in the UK by 6pm, as that'll get me home after rush-hour but before it gets very late...so a morning spectating at Spa then a 5.xx pm crossing.

Silver Surfer
18-03-2015, 10:37 PM
Happy to take the 13.50 as per everyone else.
I have booked a half day track session at Spa...couldn't resist after driving all the way there....

SS

Taxi5
18-03-2015, 10:37 PM
From the eur site for consideration:

On Monday we will have three track sessions:

O 13.50pm to 14.40pm
O 15.30pm to 16.20pm
O 17.10pm to 18 pm

I fancy the 1st and maybe 2nd run and then to head back. That would be around 8pm return train.

Silver Surfer
18-03-2015, 10:38 PM
13.50 track session for me then... then head home.

SS

nobby
19-03-2015, 11:20 AM
As per SS I am in the same boat, thought i would experience Spa in all its glory whilst there
bit gunked that the track times are afternoon based was hoping they would be morning so could start making progress on return journey

Happy to take the 13.50 as per everyone else.
I have booked a half day track session at Spa...couldn't resist after driving all the way there....

SS

Taxi5
19-03-2015, 12:11 PM
Booked 1350 4th June returning 1850 8th june.

I'm based near tunbridge wells so can meet up prior to the tunnel

nobby
19-03-2015, 01:14 PM
hi guys

just wondering what Euro Breakdown cover are you going for ... JUST IN CASE!

regards

Pride
19-03-2015, 01:53 PM
hi guys

just wondering what Euro Breakdown cover are you going for ... JUST IN CASE!

regards

If anyone needs a standalone RAC European breakdown cover for the trip please feel free to call me for best price quotes.:) And I can sign you up instantly over the phone.
07503522945 (tel:07503522945)
Thanks

nobby
19-03-2015, 03:28 PM
in that case i will give you a ring then!!!!

:)

If anyone needs a standalone RAC European breakdown cover for the trip please feel free to call me for best price quotes.:) And I can sign you up instantly over the phone.
07503522945 (tel:07503522945)
Thanks

Pride
19-03-2015, 06:19 PM
in that case i will give you a ring then!!!!

:)

No problem Nobby, call me any time you wish as long as you do it at least 48 hrs before departure.

Just to be clear then, you do NOT need to have UK RAC breakdown membership to have this one off European breakdown cover.

Cheers again,
Clive

havoc
20-03-2015, 09:25 PM
Anyone any bright ideas where to stay in Reims? Had a quick look but not come to any conclusions...

(Paul, have you booked yet?)

PS - booked 13.50 4th June out, 18.20 8th June return

NSX 2000
22-03-2015, 10:31 PM
Anyone any bright ideas where to stay in Reims? Had a quick look but not come to any conclusions...

(Paul, have you booked yet?)

PS - booked 13.50 4th June out, 18.20 8th June return

Hi Martin

Yes I've looked into this and found a nice Hotel with a big car park. It would be about £100 for the night and includes free Wi-Fi and buffet breakfast.

Would people be happy to get a Taxi into the centre and have a nice meal? (Meal would be about 50Euros ahead in a Michalin stared Restaurant).

Or we can just do our own thing.

Paul

Silver Surfer
22-03-2015, 10:36 PM
Hi Paul,

You can count me and Phill to join you for the Hotel and Dinner in Town.

SS

Taxi5
23-03-2015, 10:42 AM
Hi Martin Yes I've looked into this and found a nice Hotel with a big car park. It would be about £100 for the night and includes free Wi-Fi and buffet breakfast. Would people be happy to get a Taxi into the centre and have a nice meal? (Meal would be about 50Euros ahead in a Michalin stared Restaurant). Or we can just do our own thing. Paul

Can you share the hotel details?

nobby
23-03-2015, 07:03 PM
+1

it would be good to keep the contingent together ... if possible

Can you share the hotel details?

havoc
23-03-2015, 10:06 PM
Paul,

I'd be up for that...but as Andrew says would be nice to keep everyone together.

Can we keep a quick tally of the Thursday nighter's and those who'd be up for a good meal, then make a decision in a few days?

NSX2000 - hotel / meal
havoc - hotel / meal
Silver Surfer +1 - hotel / meal
nobby - ? / ?
Taxi5 - ? / ?
214nsx - ? / ?
NSXGB - ? / ?

Taxi5
24-03-2015, 07:47 AM
Hotel and meal for me.

nobby
24-03-2015, 08:34 AM
NSX2000 - hotel / meal
havoc - hotel / meal
Silver Surfer +1 - hotel / meal
nobby + 1 - hotel / meal
Taxi5 - ? / ?
214nsx - ? / ?
NSXGB - ? / ?

Hagasan
24-03-2015, 09:49 AM
I'm going to travel on Thursday as well but I'm not sure £100 for a quick kip is necessary is it? Sounds a bit dearer than it needs to be? Has anyone looked at any actual hotels/prices apart from Paul yet? It's just that it all adds up!

NSX 2000
24-03-2015, 10:53 AM
I'm going to travel on Thursday as well but I'm not sure £100 for a quick kip is necessary is it? Sounds a bit dearer than it needs to be? Has anyone looked at any actual hotels/prices apart from Paul yet? It's just that it all adds up!

There are cheaper Hotels, but I' not sure you would want to leave an NSX outside. A little trick that some of the Hotels do is then charge for parking.

It was my intension to ring the hotel once I had numbers, so may get the cost down. (£100 is for a double room, not sure how much a single would be).

Paul

Hagasan
24-03-2015, 11:06 AM
That's fine Paul.. I did think of the parking and room specs etc. I think the only other people/car to add to Havoc's list is myself and Steve & Gina. I'm going to book a train soon and align with the others so far. Can we get the hotel negotiations done soon so all our ducks are in a line? Would just like to get everything arranged sooner than later..

Cheers.

There are cheaper Hotels, but I' not sure you would want to leave an NSX outside. A little trick that some of the Hotels do is then charge for parking.

It was my intension to ring the hotel once I had numbers, so may get the cost down. (£100 is for a double room, not sure how much a single would be).

Paul

Hagasan
24-03-2015, 12:01 PM
Train now booked for 13.50 going out on the 4th and 18.50 return on the 8th..

NSXGB
24-03-2015, 02:28 PM
All paid. Booked the 13:50 out and 18:50 return too.

ollie
24-03-2015, 02:48 PM
All paid , Booked the 13:50 out and 18:50 return too.

Let me know about hotel as and when

Ollie

Taxi5
24-03-2015, 04:51 PM
That's fine Paul.. I did think of the parking and room specs etc. I think the only other people/car to add to Havoc's list is myself and Steve & Gina. I'm going to book a train soon and align with the others so far. Can we get the hotel negotiations done soon so all our ducks are in a line? Would just like to get everything arranged sooner than later.. Cheers.

If we're calling can I request two single beds. I love my brother but not so much as to share a bed with him. :-)

nobby
24-03-2015, 09:31 PM
the same goes for me too! :)

If we're calling can I request two single beds. I love my brother but not so much as to share a bed with him. :-)

nobby
24-03-2015, 09:32 PM
who is doing a couple of sessions @ spa?
is the 18:50 late enuff to get a few runs?

i will book my train ASAP

Silver Surfer
24-03-2015, 10:34 PM
I am doing sessions around Spa...Google map suggest 3.5 hrs to get to Calais....assuming within speed limit. ;-)

Will also book the same time as everybody else....the beauty of the Tunnel is that the let you on the next available if you are late.

SS

Edit...Now booked 13.50 out on 4th June, 1850 return on 8th June

Silver Surfer
24-03-2015, 10:36 PM
NSX2000 - hotel / meal
havoc - hotel / meal
Silver Surfer - hotel / meal
nobby + 1 - hotel / meal
Taxi5 - ? / ?
214nsx - Hotel/meal
NSXGB - ? / ?
Hagasan - Tent and Macca
Ollie+1 - Hotel/Meal

SS

214nsx
24-03-2015, 10:45 PM
Booked 1350 and 1850 return.

Taxi5
25-03-2015, 09:49 AM
NSX2000 - hotel / meal havoc - hotel / meal Silver Surfer - hotel / meal nobby + 1 - hotel / meal Taxi5 - ? / ? 214nsx - Hotel/meal NSXGB - ? / ? Hagasan - Tent and Macca Ollie+1 - Hotel/Meal SS

Yes hotel and meal. If possible I would like a room with two single beds.

NSXGB
25-03-2015, 11:32 AM
I'd like a double revolving heart shaped bed and jacuzzi for £100 a night...

Failing that I will go with the flow and a double room & meal.

NSX2000 - hotel / meal
havoc - hotel / meal
nobby + 1 - hotel / meal
Taxi5 - ? / ?
214nsx - Hotel/meal
NSXGB - Hotel / meal
Hagasan - Tent and Macca
Ollie+1 - Hotel/Meal

NSX 2000
25-03-2015, 04:00 PM
I'd like a double revolving heart shaped bed and jacuzzi for £100 a night...

Failing that I will go with the flow and a double room & meal.

NSX2000 - hotel / meal
havoc - hotel / meal
nobby + 1 - hotel / meal
Taxi5 - ? / ?
214nsx - Hotel/meal
NSXGB - Hotel / meal
Hagasan - Tent and Macca
Ollie+1 - Hotel/Meal

I make it the following

NSX2000 - hotel / meal / Double room
havoc - hotel / meal / Single room
Silver Surfer - hotel / meal / Single room
nobby + 1 - hotel / meal / Twin room
Taxi5 - ? / ? / Twin room
214nsx - Hotel/meal / Single room
NSXGB - Hotel / meal / Double room
Hagasan - Tent and Macca / Tent
Ollie+1 - Hotel/Meal / Double room

Paul

Hagasan
25-03-2015, 04:39 PM
Yeah Paul... Just take out Kare's daft comment for me! He must have been on the laughing gas in his hospital ;)

Single room for now..
I make it the following

Silver Surfer - hotel / meal / Single room
214nsx - Hotel/meal / Single room

Paul

Rdevelopments
25-03-2015, 06:45 PM
Guys,

If the Reims hotel fails, i can try and see if The Legere in Luxemburg (same hotel as last year / ending hotel this year) has rooms at group rates (seeing we are staying there sunday night)...

Regards Bas

214nsx
25-03-2015, 07:14 PM
[QUOTE=NSX 2000;113489]I make it the following

Silver Surfer/ 214nsx - hotel / meal / Twin room

Paul,

Twin room for me as sharing with Kare, thanks.

NSXGB
25-03-2015, 10:40 PM
Sounds good Bas, I liked it there & the parking was spot on.

Guys,

If the Reims hotel fails, i can try and see if The Legere in Luxemburg (same hotel as last year / ending hotel this year) has rooms at group rates (seeing we are staying there sunday night)...

Regards Bas

Dimer
31-03-2015, 03:13 PM
Good news, I just spoke with the manager of the Legere Hotel.

4th of July is a very high demanded date and their official best available rate is 249 EUR, but I put my charms into it and they can offer us the following special prices:

89 EUR including breakfast per single room
99 EUR including breakfast per double room

She reserved 10 rooms. Let me know if you want to take this offer.

Hagasan
31-03-2015, 03:43 PM
Hi Dimer,

I can understand the 4th July possibly being in demand but we are looking at the 4th of June yes? Unless there is a secret mini Euro Tour I'm not invited too ;)?

Do you mean June and it's just a typo error?

If others choose this option instead of Reims I'll have a single room please..

Good news, I just spoke with the manager of the Legere Hotel.

4th of July is a very high demanded date and their official best available rate is 249 EUR, but I put my charms into it and they can offer us the following special prices:

89 EUR including breakfast per single room
99 EUR including breakfast per double room

She reserved 10 rooms. Let me know if you want to take this offer.

nobby
31-03-2015, 05:08 PM
if its june as pointed out by Hagasan i'll take 1 x double room please (2 x separate beds)

NSXGB
31-03-2015, 06:00 PM
I'm in, double room...if it is June 4th. Nice hotel, safe parking & good food.

havoc
31-03-2015, 06:09 PM
Paul - have you made any progress with the Reims hotel & restaurant?

Reims is a slightly better location for the Thurs night (Legere is over an hour further away, so we'll probably arrive there between 7 and 8pm...albeit it's that much closer to Hockenheim too), and sounds like hotel prices won't be too different (food will be more in Reims, but hopefully better too...), so my 2p is that Reims would probably be the better solution if we can get it...

...but the Legere offer is a good one, and I think we'd be best served getting a decision made this week so as not to lose the alternative.

Dimer
31-03-2015, 06:35 PM
oops, I'll get back to you guys asap :D

Dimer
01-04-2015, 12:21 PM
Ok no worries, same offer for 4th of June :)

NSXGB
01-04-2015, 12:26 PM
Ok no worries, same offer for 4th of June :)

Thank you for arranging that Dimer.

Taxi5
01-04-2015, 12:34 PM
I'm confused - but that's not hard.
I'll sleep anywhere but will need a room with 2 single beds.

nobby
01-04-2015, 04:09 PM
im happy to take up Dimer's offer if anyone else is happy too?

Dimer, do we book this through yourself and when is payment required etc?

thanks for doing this on behalf of the UK contingent

Taxi5
01-04-2015, 05:03 PM
Me too. I don't mind a further drive Thu.

NSX 2000
01-04-2015, 05:29 PM
Paul - have you made any progress with the Reims hotel & restaurant?

Reims is a slightly better location for the Thurs night (Legere is over an hour further away, so we'll probably arrive there between 7 and 8pm...albeit it's that much closer to Hockenheim too), and sounds like hotel prices won't be too different (food will be more in Reims, but hopefully better too...), so my 2p is that Reims would probably be the better solution if we can get it...

...but the Legere offer is a good one, and I think we'd be best served getting a decision made this week so as not to lose the alternative.

The Hotel in Reims is of a similar standard to the one in Luxemburg but the car park is out doors only. I would agree with Martin that it will take an extra hour or so to get there, but you are then nearer to Hockenhiem.

To get the best deal at the hotel in Reims it is best to book through Bookings.com ( Hotel Mercure Reims Parc Des Expositions ) £69 for a twin or Double room, (Breakfast is extra).

Happy to go with the flow, but the food is better in Reims.

havoc
01-04-2015, 07:54 PM
Thanks Paul. So my summary would be:-

Reims: Cheaper hotel, better food in town, outdoor car park, arriving ~6pm so have time to check in and have a proper night out. Friday morning would be up-and-out BEFORE 9am to get to Hockenheim by 1pm.

Legere Luxembourg: More expensive hotel, underground secure car park, arriving more like 7.30pm (and the Lille/Mons direct route has 4x roadworks on rouet) but food would be cheaper and on-site (and pretty fair, from memory) so quicker to access. Could leave ~10am and still be at Hockenheim in plenty of time...

We've got traffic risks both ways (Thurs night into Lux / Fri morning from Reims), price wise the money we save on the Reims hotel we could easily spend on food, taxi and on a little more petrol. So depends if you want a later meal and a lie-in with more secure parking, vs an earlier (and better) meal but an early start...

As above, I'll go with the majority. Can I suggest people post up preferences on here between now and midnight Friday, and we book the majority location over the weekend?

I'll start: Much as I like good food, I've a marginal preference for the Legere...known quantity food, room and service, and unless we hit real traffic on the way we can still have a decent meal and a good catch-up ahead of the main event...plus we've less risk getting to Hockenheim.

Hagasan
01-04-2015, 08:02 PM
I'll go with Legere for a lay-in and known secure parking. Plus cheaper fuel if we need it ;-) Just kidding on the last bit although every little helps, just as they did with the Eurotunnel tickets!!

Taxi5
01-04-2015, 08:28 PM
Legere for me as well.

I'd rather have a lie in before we set off on Friday

nobby
01-04-2015, 08:29 PM
Would prefer a lie-in considering the journey my bro and I will have already done at this stage so Dimer's option for me.
as much as I like the thought of a big slap up meal on NSX 2000! :)

havoc
01-04-2015, 08:45 PM
Nobody said Paul was paying for the Reims dinner!?!?!

Is it too late to change my vote? ;)

Dimer
02-04-2015, 09:32 AM
If someone can send me the list of who is coming to Legere (full names) and what kind of room they want (single, double, twin-beds) I will make the reservation. You can then pay upon checkout.

Please send the list to info@nsxclubeurope.com

NSXGB
02-04-2015, 10:42 AM
I'm in for the Legere. Double room.

Silver Surfer
02-04-2015, 01:17 PM
Both myself and phill (214NSX) will be happy for Legere if that is the majority vote.
Twin room or 2 singles please.
If Paul (NSX2000) has already reserved then no problem with Reims... Let us know please Paul.

SS

Hagasan
02-04-2015, 03:36 PM
Legere single room please..

nobby
02-04-2015, 07:05 PM
Twin room for me please!

ollie
03-04-2015, 06:08 PM
Legere single room please..

Ollie

havoc
06-04-2015, 07:59 PM
OK, Legere single room for me too please Dimer.

Dimer
07-04-2015, 12:09 PM
Please send me your details and preferences to info@nsxclubeurope.com as I don't always know which forum account belongs to who ;)

NSXGB
07-04-2015, 02:04 PM
Please send me your details and preferences to info@nsxclubeurope.com as I don't always know which forum account belongs to who ;)

Info sent. Thank you Dimer.

nobby
07-04-2015, 09:15 PM
hi mate

you should already have email from me to that address on 02/04/15

regards

andrew

Dimer
09-04-2015, 02:00 PM
Right now I have received confirmation for Legere from:

Martin
Gary
Simon
Andrew
Alan
Steve

NSX 2000
10-04-2015, 04:00 PM
I'm going to earn some brownie points with the other half and go to Riems. So see you all on the Friday in Germany.

Silver Surfer
10-04-2015, 05:16 PM
Hi Dimer,

Legere for me and 214NSX. (twin room please).

SS

Tomo67
11-04-2015, 08:58 PM
i would be interested in the event alongside my father another NSX owner.

Please let me have further details.

Tomo

Dimer
12-04-2015, 07:29 PM

1. Andrew + brother
2. Simon + Haley
3. Gary
4. Martin
5. Steve
6. Mark + Julie
7. Michael + Catherine
8. Lee + Katy
9. Kare + Huy
10. Alan + brother

Dimer
12-04-2015, 07:31 PM
i would be interested in the event alongside my father another NSX owner.

Please let me have further details.

Tomo

Hi Tomo,

I'm sorry to inform you that we are full. We have tried to get more rooms at the hotels, but all rooms are booked.

Dimer
13-04-2015, 07:39 AM
Fredl
Simone
NSX NA2
Silver
Austria

Eric
Sonja
NSX NA2
White
Belgium

Sandro

NSX NA1
Red
Croatia

Jean-Louis

NSX NA1
Red
France

Guillaume

NSX NA2
Silver
France

Domenicucci
Hamon
NSX NA1
Black
France

Alexander
Claudia
NSX NA1
Red
Germany

David

NSX NA1
Purple
Luxemburg

Luc

NSX NA1
Red
Luxemburg

Vicente

NSX NA1
Red
Luxemburg

Paulo

NSX NA1
Red
Luxemburg

Arve
Linda
NSX NA1
Red
Norway

Jone

NSX NA1
Red
Norway

Per
Fabiana
NSX NA2
Blue
Norway

Stéphane

NSX NA1
Red
Switzerland

Bas
Evelien
NSX NA1
Yellow
The Netherlands

Dimer
Jeroen
NSX NA1
Black
The Netherlands

Joop

NSX NA2
Red
The Netherlands

Frank
Gina
NSX NA1
Black
The Netherlands

Marcel
Karen
NSX NA1
Red
The Netherlands

Jurrien
Vera
NSX NA1
Black
The Netherlands

Gerard
Simone
NSX NA1
Red
The Netherlands

Ge
Andre
NSX NA1
Black
The Netherlands

Maarten
Arlet
NSX NA2
Silver
The Netherlands

Rene

NSX NA2
Silver
The Netherlands

Simon
Hayley
NSX NA1
Silver
United Kingdom

Steve

NSX NA2
Silver
United Kingdom

Gary

NSX NA1
Purple
United Kingdom

Kare

NSX NA1
Red
United Kingdom

Michael
Catherine
NSX NA2
Purple
United Kingdom

Alan
Toby
NSX NA2
Blue
United Kingdom

Martin

NSX NA1
Yellow
United Kingdom

Andrew
David
NSX NA1
Yellow
United Kingdom

Paul
Mary
NSX NA2
Black
United Kingdom

Huy

NSX NA1
Black
United Kingdom

Mark
Julie
NSX NA1
Red
United Kingdom

Non NSX / Staff

Hirofumi
Manabu
NSX-R NA1
White
Japan

Masahiro

Japan

Dennis

Ford RS

Belgium

Adnan

Legend

The Netherlands

Lee
Katy
Cayman R

United Kingdom

drmikey
13-04-2015, 06:35 PM
Great turnout.

And myself and my better half as well as Lee, "the Cayman R imposter" will be joining the UK contingent at Legere on Thursday Night.

Dimer
16-04-2015, 12:52 PM
These rooms have been reserved!

Category
#Pers
room rate
arrival
departure

Gary
STAN
89,00 €

Martin
STAN
89,00 €

Steve
STAN
89,00 €

Simon
STAN
99,00 €

Michael
STAN
99,00 €

Mark
STAN
99,00 €

Lee
STAN
99,00 €

Kare
TWIN
99,00 €

Alan
TWIN
99,00 €

Andrew
TWIN
99,00 €

1. Andrew + brother
2. Simon + Haley
3. Gary
4. Martin
5. Steve
6. Mark + Julie
7. Michael + Catherine
8. Lee + Katy
9. Kare + Huy
10. Alan + brother

nobby
16-04-2015, 03:04 PM
Thank you very much for arranging

Dimer
07-05-2015, 07:33 AM
Small update:

Bas and I went to Germany/France to drive the route and see the hotels. Everything looks great :)

We are finalizing the last details and hope to send you the complete program and details next week by e-mail.

Dimer
07-05-2015, 08:45 AM
Also, everyone who is going on the track (Dijon and Spa), please note that a helmet is mandatory!!!

Taxi5
07-05-2015, 03:44 PM
Also, everyone who is going on the track (Dijon and Spa), please note that a helmet is mandatory!!! Any one got a spare? Do they have to be a set standard?

L696ULO
07-05-2015, 07:12 PM
Any one got a spare? Do they have to be a set standard?

I've got one you can borrow,I can bring it along next weekend to Supercar siege and you can see if it fits?

Taxi5
07-05-2015, 09:59 PM
I've got one you can borrow,I can bring it along next weekend to Supercar siege and you can see if it fits?

Perfect. Thanks

214nsx
21-05-2015, 02:01 PM
Meet up point ( between juct 2 and 3 of M25 ) on 4th June.

Right guys, Only 2 weeks away now, would love to have you guys to meet up at my place, especially those that travels from the north, to have some refreshments before convoy to the tunnel.
It would take 1hr to tunnel at cruising speed, or 45mins with a bit of heavy foot :)

So if we are aiming for 1.30pm, We would need to leave my place at 12.30/12.45pm
Or any other suggestions?

Phil

nobby
22-05-2015, 08:24 AM
Hi Phil

As discussed before, many thanks for your kind offer and my brother and I would be delighted to meet at your pad

Please PM me your address details so I can program into my sat nav etc

Great stuff

regards

anrdrew

Meet up point ( between juct 2 and 3 of M25 ) on 4th June.

Right guys, Only 2 weeks away now, would love to have you guys to meet up at my place, especially those that travels from the north, to have some refreshments before convoy to the tunnel.
It would take 1hr to tunnel at cruising speed, or 45mins with a bit of heavy foot :)

So if we are aiming for 1.30pm, We would need to leave my place at 12.30/12.45pm
Or any other suggestions?

Phil

214nsx
22-05-2015, 05:45 PM
Hi Phil

As discussed before, many thanks for your kind offer and my brother and I would be delighted to meet at your pad

Please PM me your address details so I can program into my sat nav etc

Great stuff

regards

anrdrew

Address had been Pm'd to all 8 drivers, If I missed any one please shout.:) Hope to see you all.

drmikey
22-05-2015, 08:29 PM
Myself and Lee (and better halves) are heading off a day early to spend the night in Bruges so we'll see you all at Legere on Thursday :)

havoc
23-05-2015, 09:47 PM
One quick point guys...Eurotunnel insist you're at the terminal well ahead of departure - think it's 30mins before!

So for a 1.50pm crossing we need to be there and checked-in by 1.20pm at the latest, so if we're planning to meet up and travel together I'd aim for a pre-1pm arrival in case there's any accidents or issues (unlikely on M20 at lunchtime but not impossible).

Phil - cheers for the invite, but I'm coming around the south side of the M25 so Dartford would add ~20-30mins to my journey and the risks around the crossing approach...I'll meet you all at the terminal if that's OK?

NSXGB
01-06-2015, 10:11 AM
Advance Passenger Information...

I was not aware of this but this is a new requirement (or an old requirement apparently now being enforced). Anyway, worth clicking the link below and filling it out before you leave home to avoid delays at the gate.

https://www.eurotunnel.com/uk/advance-passenger-information/

Hagasan
01-06-2015, 12:07 PM
Advance Passenger Information...

I was not aware of this but this is a new requirement (or an old requirement apparently now being enforced). Anyway, worth clicking the link below and filling it out before you leave home to avoid delays at the gate.

https://www.eurotunnel.com/uk/advance-passenger-information/

All done, thanks for the info..

NSXGB
01-06-2015, 12:20 PM
A friend of mine just came back from France and told me. Spookily enough I just had a phone call from Eurotunnel 5 mins ago to ask me to do it, so if you haven't expect a call.

Hagasan
01-06-2015, 01:00 PM
A friend of mine just came back from France and told me. Spookily enough I just had a phone call from Eurotunnel 5 mins ago to ask me to do it, so if you haven't expect a call.

Working today so down below... Surfaced and since picked up the voicemail :)

nobby
01-06-2015, 06:35 PM
I got a email from Euro tunnel looking this information about a week ago; strange you guys did not get it

NSXGB
01-06-2015, 06:48 PM
I got a email from Euro tunnel looking this information about a week ago; strange you guys did not get it

Got that today too! Must depend when you booked your tickets.

214nsx
01-06-2015, 07:49 PM

1. Andrew + brother
2. Simon + Haley
3. Gary
4. Martin
5. Steve
6. Mark + Julie
7. Michael + Catherine
8. Lee + Katy
9. Kare + Huy
10. Alan + brother

What's the postcode of the hotel.? Need to store it to satnav, just in case get split up during convoy :)

nobby
01-06-2015, 08:44 PM
Got this from Bas

Légère Hotel Luxembourg
11, rue Gabriel Lippmann, Parc d‘activité Syrdall | L-5365 Munsbach | Luxembourg

flyingsniffer
02-06-2015, 03:05 PM
Enjoy your trip guys - it's great to spend a bit of time with our Euro pals and give the cars a bit of stick. They love it!

Gutted that I'm not there with you - next year!

214nsx
03-06-2015, 02:45 PM
Have any one successfully down loaded the route files to their Tom Tom? can't get it to work on mine.

Silver Surfer
09-06-2015, 11:19 PM
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll48/silversurfernsx/IMG_5468x.jpg

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll48/silversurfernsx/IMG_5369.jpg

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll48/silversurfernsx/IMG_5506_1.jpg

Great fun and top trip....I think 37 NSX turned up.

SS

Silver Surfer
09-06-2015, 11:21 PM
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll48/silversurfernsx/IMG_5527.jpg

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll48/silversurfernsx/IMG_5532.jpg

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll48/silversurfernsx/IMG_5534.jpg

More pics.

SS

cadrega
10-06-2015, 10:20 PM
fantastic I am jealous

Silver Surfer
10-06-2015, 11:49 PM
https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xft1/v/t1.0-9/11427209_836801236406488_1160550834922936809_n.jpg ?oh=ef6a8d3146ce73f254387c5deae222fb&oe=55EE3359

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtf1/v/t1.0-9/11401349_836801066406505_4874064987213964735_n.jpg ?oh=80c7937615a3d5d481c7b441ea08fb9a&oe=55F62A24

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/v/t1.0-9/10403424_836801193073159_3785057073774846476_n.jpg ?oh=c2b221de43dad9473e1203bca85bc3ac&oe=55F7FF11

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xft1/v/t1.0-9/11412222_836801099739835_2485213472678858740_n.jpg ?oh=69c22089aa8f9588bae2ce359fc77de1&oe=560084BE

SS

Silver Surfer
11-06-2015, 12:09 AM
https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xta1/v/t1.0-9/11391775_836801213073157_8331789000685044606_n.jpg ?oh=df180bcf98be6207aaa97bfad40f69a4&oe=55F56363

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfa1/v/t1.0-9/11390067_836801139739831_514883954123656123_n.jpg? oh=7c5e0b55ab3fce541fc9a012dfd67886&oe=55EE74CF

SS

Dimer
11-06-2015, 08:36 AM
It was amazing!

Thanks everyone for making it another unforgettable weekend.

We are already making plans for next year ;)

Another Dennis Noten masterpiece:

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xat1/t31.0-8/11402656_836426929777252_7805622442940099192_o.jpg

214nsx
11-06-2015, 08:28 PM
Few of mine.
http://i1144.photobucket.com/albums/o498/214huy/20150604_134356_zpszx8yzebf.jpg (http://s1144.photobucket.com/user/214huy/media/20150604_134356_zpszx8yzebf.jpg.html)
http://i1144.photobucket.com/albums/o498/214huy/DSC_0233_zpsbkba0yh9.jpg (http://s1144.photobucket.com/user/214huy/media/DSC_0233_zpsbkba0yh9.jpg.html)
http://i1144.photobucket.com/albums/o498/214huy/20150605_130051_zpsmsjrkwgl.jpg (http://s1144.photobucket.com/user/214huy/media/20150605_130051_zpsmsjrkwgl.jpg.html)

214nsx
11-06-2015, 08:30 PM
http://i1144.photobucket.com/albums/o498/214huy/DSC_0320_zpst7k94j8x.jpg (http://s1144.photobucket.com/user/214huy/media/DSC_0320_zpst7k94j8x.jpg.html)
http://i1144.photobucket.com/albums/o498/214huy/DSC_0285_zpsetpx1w02.jpg (http://s1144.photobucket.com/user/214huy/media/DSC_0285_zpsetpx1w02.jpg.html)
http://i1144.photobucket.com/albums/o498/214huy/DSC_0320_zpst7k94j8x.jpg (http://s1144.photobucket.com/user/214huy/media/DSC_0320_zpst7k94j8x.jpg.html)
http://i1144.photobucket.com/albums/o498/214huy/DSC_0005_zpsgpzjgfzr.jpg (http://s1144.photobucket.com/user/214huy/media/DSC_0005_zpsgpzjgfzr.jpg.html)

214nsx
11-06-2015, 08:32 PM
http://i1144.photobucket.com/albums/o498/214huy/GOPR0179_23649-1_zpsywuah89x.jpg (http://s1144.photobucket.com/user/214huy/media/GOPR0179_23649-1_zpsywuah89x.jpg.html)
http://i1144.photobucket.com/albums/o498/214huy/GOPR0189_77953_zpsgsgyrveo.jpg (http://s1144.photobucket.com/user/214huy/media/GOPR0189_77953_zpsgsgyrveo.jpg.html)
http://i1144.photobucket.com/albums/o498/214huy/GOPR0200_354104_zpsuecz378e.jpg (http://s1144.photobucket.com/user/214huy/media/GOPR0200_354104_zpsuecz378e.jpg.html)

214nsx
11-06-2015, 08:35 PM
http://i1144.photobucket.com/albums/o498/214huy/GOPR0200_325826-1_zpshmd53z8h.jpg (http://s1144.photobucket.com/user/214huy/media/GOPR0200_325826-1_zpshmd53z8h.jpg.html)
http://i1144.photobucket.com/albums/o498/214huy/DSC_0060_zpsy7zyazny.jpg (http://s1144.photobucket.com/user/214huy/media/DSC_0060_zpsy7zyazny.jpg.html)

Dimer
12-06-2015, 09:02 AM
Great pics!!

havoc
12-06-2015, 09:00 PM
Great stuff there! Mine are just on facebook (the NSXCE Tour group), am going to add to Flickr once I've processed them.

Kare / Alan / Andrew - I have some of each of your cars on-track at Spa...ping me an e-mail address and I'll forward them on next week.

Rdevelopments
18-06-2015, 05:20 PM
Day one can be viewed online on Facebook;

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.1587175794875998&type=1

Or Flickr; (will be online shorty); https://www.flickr.com/photos/nsxclubeurope/

Ps. I had a preview on day 2, EVEN BETTER!

https://scontent-ams3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/t31.0-8/1782424_894783163926159_3357104770370672840_o.jpg

https://scontent-ams3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/t31.0-8/11402827_894783167259492_6894881191389475993_o.jpg

Silver Surfer
18-06-2015, 11:37 PM
https://scontent-ams3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/t31.0-8/1782424_894783163926159_3357104770370672840_o.jpg

https://scontent-ams3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/t31.0-8/11402827_894783167259492_6894881191389475993_o.jpg

Fantastic pics... Can't wait for my full size pics!!

SS

soddy
20-06-2015, 12:03 AM
Really enjoyed looking through the photos. Looks like you all had a great time and the weather was scorching!
I like the pics Dennis does, that white nsx looks fantastic.