PDA

View Full Version : validated threads?

Looner
15-05-2014, 09:47 AM
Hi

I tried to list some NSX parts for sale and I had a message saying that a moderator had to validate my post's. This was some time ago now does this really have to take place or are my threads lost in the system somewhere?

Kaz-kzukNA1
15-05-2014, 10:47 AM
Hi, Looner.
It's Kaz here and I'm one of the new administrator here.
I saw your userID in the specific category until yesterday or two that showed you either registered but not activated the account or activated but not posted for more than 1 year and I think there was a process carried out that userID will be deleted or on hold by the forumadmin although I could be wrong on the latter one as I'm new in this role.
Also, you have recently changed the email address and you haven't activated it yet. Please check your Inbox and look for the activation code from this site.

All of the 'Sale' threads that you posted yesterday around 11:00 – 12:00 were before your account being activated so while I was aware of the four posts held in the system, I didn’t authorise them to be published as your account was not activated.

I'll review your sale posts (they are still held in the system and not deleted) and the link included in there (for spam protection) before releasing them to be published once you have activated your account by using the code sent to your new email address.

Kaz

Looner
16-05-2014, 08:38 AM
Ok great will do that now thanks for the reply

Looner
16-05-2014, 08:41 AM
I have just checked my inbox there are no emails from NSX forum in there.

Kaz-kzukNA1
16-05-2014, 10:06 AM
The email was 'probably' sent out at the time when you changed the registered email address.
I also sent it yesterday and in case of site issue, I sent it out twice this morning after reading your post using two different methods.

As you are now able to post and not like PC generated spam user account (already blocked more than 140,000 spam registrations), it's kind of backwards procedure but to confirm that you have registered the email address that you are using at the moment, I sent out brief email from my disposable email address just now.

If you didn't receive my email or the activation code, it's either your registered email address is different/wrong from the one you checked the inbox or the system is not sending out the validation code properly but this is very unlikely as other new members are joining as we speak using the same system.

Once I have the reply from you towards my email, I'll change the user profile to registered user and then approve the four posts held in the system.

Kaz