PDA

View Full Version : Front Fog lamps

mutley
10-04-2006, 06:22 PM
Can anyone tell me if the front fog lights were standard or optional extra? I have the wee switch in the centre console but that just illuminates the dash and puts the the side and tail lights on ( the same as the main light switch does on the first notch).

It just seems a bit pointless having a button that does the same as the main light control.

P.S Can I get a set of front fog lights without going to Honda?

Ta.

mutley
10-04-2006, 06:32 PM
oh sorry I forgot to mention, although I know I could quite easily fit pretty much any after market front fog lights, I would like to try and get the propper ones, I think that fitting alternatives just wouldn't be right!!

Kevin
10-04-2006, 06:57 PM
As far as I know fog lamps were standard on euro cars.

britlude
10-04-2006, 08:37 PM
mines JDM, has the switch, and turns on the sides/tail AND the front fogs... you cannot turn JUST the fogs on. Sound the same as your setup, maybe someone has removed the fogs from your car in the past. (they are pretty hopeless in fog on mine)

Trident
10-04-2006, 10:03 PM
Agree with Britlude, the switch should do Tail, Side and Fogs.

ctrlaltdelboy
11-04-2006, 08:16 AM
for reasons explained in this thread (http://nsxcb.co.uk/forum2/viewtopic.php?t=571), my fogs are surplus to my requirements.

I don't really know what the going rate is, but if you want them perhaps you could make me an offer?

mutley
11-04-2006, 05:09 PM
Thanks guys, that makes sense if that button switches them all on then it would seem that mine have gone walkies.

Cheers Darren will get back to you on that one, sadly all my pennies are being saved to get the gear/clutch prob solved first.