PDA

View Full Version : N111nsx

Taxi5
25-04-2014, 08:36 PM
Day 1:

Finally completed what has felt like the longest car purchase in history (started Feb 03). Huge respect to Rod (fourm member) for not only having the best car I've seen but carrying out the deal the way that it should be. It was great to take over ownership and to make a friend at the same time (shame he's a city fan).

Driven from Guildford to tunbridge wells and then headed into London Town and back tunbridge well so by the end about 150 miles.

It was well worth the wait.

Hope to see some members at Leeds castle. Now I have the car I'll book the tickets.

Alan

AR
25-04-2014, 08:56 PM
Congratulations on your purchase. The only NSX purcjhased that was easy was my second one( NA1 NSX-R ) the rest required lots of travelling and time

howellr
28-04-2014, 10:35 AM
Hello All, Yes, the car was mine. I'm sorry to see the car go but I know it's gone to a good home. Thanks to Alan for being a patient purchaser. Alan this is a very welcoming site and you will find lots of useful information on here. I have posted a few pics and videos during my membership time and you can find then through my id. Regards Rod

howellr
28-04-2014, 10:52 AM
Here are the last two pics (I can hear the car crying in the distance)... 1) On the journey to the handover : 12146at the services... me in need a of refuel. 2) Having been inspected ready for final sign off.12147

TheSebringOne
28-04-2014, 10:38 PM
Congratulations Taxi5 on the purchase of a lovely example.

Rod, I am sorry to hear of your lost. Sent you a pm.