PDA

View Full Version : NSX Socks Anyone???

Mr_Spanners
05-04-2006, 10:09 PM
This is not an offer of niche footwear but I'm gauging interest in NSX logo'd reservoir covers similar to those sold by Spoon.

http://scienceofspeed.com/products/engine_performance_products/S2000/Spoon/reservoir_covers/reservoir_covers.jpg

The idea with these 'socks' is to stop the ingress of dirt and moisture into the clutch and brake reservoirs - I've no idea how effective they are but they do look cute!! :shock: 8)

I'm waiting for some prices back from the embroidery people but would anyone be interested in some??? I can't see them costing more than a tenner a pair (e.g a lot less than the Spoon ones!) and they'll have the NSX logo embroidered in silver on them with a choice of either red or black socks.

Any interest???

~Phil.

ctrlaltdelboy
06-04-2006, 08:38 AM
yeah, why not - put me down for a pair ;)

osiris_x11
08-04-2006, 06:44 AM
Novel idea! Thanks for taking the initiative for a 'NSX' specific pair of reservoir covers. Imitation Spoon/Mugen/etc' are always on eBay for $10-$15 + $10s/h... unsure of their fitment even!

Would these be single-colour or a range of colours?

ctrlaltdelboy
08-04-2006, 09:58 AM
.....with a choice of either red or black socks

^^ as stated in the first post above...

:lol:

ChrisR
08-04-2006, 12:30 PM
I'll have a black pair.

Thanks,

Chris.

Mr_Spanners
08-04-2006, 02:26 PM
I'll post a pic of the samples in this thread once (IF!) they come back from the embroiderers..... they seem to be having problems with the sock material AND they're not happy about unstitching the sock (so it's flat) and then sewing it back together after the logo has been done. :roll:

~Phil.