PDA

View Full Version : This weekends GRRC 72nd members meeting now open to general public

Pride
26-03-2014, 10:38 PM
Proud to say that I have just been invited today by the secretary of the GRRC to exhibit my beloved NA1 on Sunday amongst 19 other supercars at this weekends prestigious meeting where the people in attendance will be able to vote for their favourite supercar model on display so if you do come along please don't forget to place your vote for you know who.

Tickets for this event were originally only going to be available to GRRC members only and their guests but it was recently decided that the tickets would be made available to the general public so come along but don't forget to wear a tie or cravat as it's part of the dress code for the weekend.

Its thought that this first event will be as big and as famous in years to come as the FOS so I'm sure it will be a fantastic event.

http://www.goodwood.co.uk/downloads/members-meeting/72-family-pdf---26m14.pdf?utm_medium=email&utm_source=The+Goodwood+Estate+Company+Ltd&utm_campaign=3881382_(2)+72nd+Members%27+Meeting+E ssential+Tips+-+GRRC+TB+-+25%2f03%2f14&utm_content=GUIDE&dm_i=1QLU,2B6W6,ANSFMB,8DN00,1

Hope to see you there.