PDA

View Full Version : Wales and pancake weekend 4th & 5th July 2014

Dragonlady
20-01-2014, 12:00 PM
After taking into account the other events throughout the year, people's feedback and accommodation availability, this is now the offical date for a weekend away in North Wales. It would be a Friday and Saturday night stop over at a nice hotel near the Dutch Pancake House (Conwy).

Arrive on the Friday afternoon, for those wishing to dine they can enjoy a nice evening meal in the hotel (please note that the hotel doors will close at 11.30pm, so no late arrivals please).

Saturday enjoy some of the best roads North Wales has to offer (same as last year). Pancakes for tea, then back to the hotel.

Sunday, for early risers there will be a sunrise drive at the base of Snowdonia, then back to the hotel for breakfast. As for the rest of the day there are no fixed plans thereby allowing people to do as they please, whether that be a lesiurely drive home, or taking in some more of the sights North Wales has to offer.

There are 9 rooms available at a discounted rate if we can fill them all, of £75 per night B&B, breakfast is great! Otherwise it's £90 a room.
Friday 4th and Saturday 5th July booked at the hotel.

Because of the amount of interest already shown between now and the end of April priorisation will be given to members of NSXCB after which any remaining rooms will be offered to other car enthusiasts.
There are other hotels nearby should all 8 rooms be taken, and you can still join us for breakfast at a small cost if you so wished.
Please find hotel link below:

http://www.princes-arms.co.uk/ (http://www.princes-arms.co.uk/)

**Updated**

1. Sharon and Ian
2. Steve and Gina.............with extra Brandy
3. Kingsley and Elaine Deposit received, thanks
4. Dave and Sue Boote Deposit received, thanks
5. Blueheaven and Sue Deposit received, thanks
6. 214nsx Deposit received from Silver Surfer, thanks
7. S21NSX...single room if possible Deposit received, thanks
8. Jonathan and Sarah - Deposit received, thanks
9. Malcolm & Theresa (ref Steve & Gina )
10. Silver Surfer - Deposit received, thanks

ollie
20-01-2014, 04:03 PM
1. Sharon and Ian
2. Steve and Gina ( let the Hotel owner know Gina's coming so he can order in plenty on Brandy )

Dragonlady
20-01-2014, 04:28 PM
Do you need any extra JD's?

kingsley
20-01-2014, 06:11 PM
[QUOTE=Dragonlady;106462]After taking into account the other events throughout the year, people's feedback and accommodation availability, this is now the offical date for a weekend away in North Wales. It would be a Friday and Saturday night stop over at a nice hotel near the Dutch Pancake House (Conwy).

Arrive on the Friday afternoon, for those wishing to dine they can enjoy a nice evening meal in the hotel (please note that the hotel doors will close at 11.30pm, so no late arrivals please).

Saturday enjoy some of the best roads North Wales has to offer (same as last year). Pancakes for tea, then back to the hotel.

Sunday, for early risers there will be a sunrise drive at the base of Snowdonia, then back to the hotel for breakfast. As for the rest of the day there are no fixed plans thereby allowing people to do as they please, whether that be a lesiurely drive home, or taking in some more of the sights North Wales has to offer.

There are 8 rooms available at a discounted rate if we can fill them all, of £75 per night B&B, breakfast is great! Otherwise it's £90 a room.

Because of the amount of interest already shown between now and the end of April priorisation will be given to members of NSXCB after which any remaining rooms will be offered to other car enthusiasts.
There are other hotels nearby should all 8 rooms be taken, and you can still join us for breakfast at a small cost if you so wished.

Please add your details below if you are interested, deposits will be required closer to the time.

1. Sharon and Ian
3. Kingsley and Elaine
4. Dave and Sue Boote
5. Blueheaven and Sue

214nsx
21-01-2014, 04:48 AM
[QUOTE=Dragonlady;106462]After taking into account the other events throughout the year, people's feedback and accommodation availability, this is now the offical date for a weekend away in North Wales. It would be a Friday and Saturday night stop over at a nice hotel near the Dutch Pancake House (Conwy).

There are 8 rooms available at a discounted rate if we can fill them all, of £75 per night B&B, breakfast is great! Otherwise it's £90 a room.

Please add your details below if you are interested, deposits will be required closer to the time.

1. Sharon and Ian
3. Kingsley and Elaine
4. Dave and Sue Boote
5. Blueheaven and Sue
6. 214nsx.................

214nsx
21-01-2014, 04:52 AM

1. Sharon and Ian
3. Kingsley and Elaine
4. Dave and Sue Boote
5. Blueheaven and Sue
6. 214nsx

Problem Child
21-01-2014, 09:53 PM

1. Sharon and Ian
3. Kingsley and Elaine
4. Dave and Sue Boote
5. Blueheaven and Sue
6. 214nsx
7. S21NSX...single room if possible

Silver Surfer
22-01-2014, 10:06 PM
Unfortunately working the weekend this is on...:(
Shame as I really was looking forward to this.

SS

Nytram
23-01-2014, 07:29 AM
A brilliant weekend last year, but this years dates appear to clash with the British GP, sorry

214nsx
23-01-2014, 08:10 AM

SS

You be feeling unwell on that weekend so cant work..;););)

Dragonlady
23-01-2014, 11:53 AM

SS

Book it off as leave like us. :)

britlude
23-01-2014, 06:01 PM
go on then, as long as you're not hooning around like lunatics!

1. Sharon and Ian
3. Kingsley and Elaine
4. Dave and Sue Boote
5. Blueheaven and Sue
6. 214nsx
8. Jonathan and Sarah

ollie
06-02-2014, 04:49 PM
1. Sharon and Ian
3. Kingsley and Elaine
4. Dave and Sue Boote
5. Blueheaven and Sue
6. 214nsx
8. Jonathan and Sarah

Problem Child
08-02-2014, 07:29 PM
1. Sharon and Ian
3. Kingsley and Elaine
4. Dave and Sue Boote
5. Blueheaven and Sue
6. 214nsx
8. Jonathan and Sarah

I am off to Knockhill first thing on the sunday morning for Jockfest, sorry Japfest Scotland if anyone is interested?

Dragonlady
15-03-2014, 12:00 PM
The Princes Arms is now fully booked with the exception of a couple of 70's decorated apartments (the apartments are in need of TLC, but are clean and very spacious). Alternatively there are a number of hotels in close proximity, please see details below:

http://www.glynisa-countryhouse.co.uk/

http://waterloo-hotel.info/

http://www.groesinn.com/

I think it is fair to say that this was a fantastic weekend last year, and the more the merrier. If you haven't got your name down but wish to come please add your name with a note of which hotel you have booked into so that we are aware of where everyone is.

Now all we need to hope for is good weather :)

Sharon

Silver Surfer
26-04-2014, 08:21 AM
Guys... I have now managed to get the Fri and Sat off!

So I am in!
Sharon/Ian, Can I have a shared twin room with Phill 214NSX please?

1. Sharon and Ian
3. Kingsley and Elaine
4. Dave and Sue Boote
5. Blueheaven and Sue
6. 214nsx
8. Jonathan and Sarah
10. Silver Surfer

SS

Dragonlady
26-04-2014, 09:35 AM
Good to here, consider your self booked in with Phill.

For all coming a deposit of £25 will be required by the end of May for each room and the remainder of the bill can be settled on checking out.
We will email or pm details shortly.

Cheers Ian

Dragonlady
17-05-2014, 05:14 AM
If anyone else wishes to join for the weekend please drop me a PM as there are 2 apartments available at the hotel, each has 2 bedrooms (1 bedroom with a double bed, and another bedroom with 2 x single beds).

Not long off now, can't wait, found a potential new route for this year :D

Ian

Dragonlady
17-05-2014, 05:19 AM
1. Sharon and Ian
3. Kingsley and Elaine
4. Dave and Sue Boote
5. Blueheaven and Sue

Problem Child
01-07-2014, 07:31 PM
1. Sharon and Ian
3. Kingsley and Elaine
4. Dave and Sue Boote
5. Blueheaven and Sue

I hope to get to the hotel by about 8:30pm and will join you for dinner/ drinks. I will have to leave about 3pm Saturday for my drive up to Scotland

Hagasan
01-07-2014, 08:27 PM
I will have to leave about 3pm Saturday for my drive up to Scotland

Geoff it's 6 months til Hogmanay?!? Seriously this early to make it in time...

Dragonlady
01-07-2014, 09:55 PM
You should get 99% of the run in Geoff. At that point we should be in Betws-y-Coed having a drink and shop before pancakes, your missing out!!!!!

Cheers Ian

Problem Child
02-07-2014, 08:22 AM
Geoff it's 6 months til Hogmanay?!? Seriously this early to make it in time...You are such a wag, Hagasan. I am going to Japfest Scotland with some friends

L696ULO
02-07-2014, 11:54 AM
Is that 2015??

You are such a wag, Hagasan. I am going to Japfest Scotland with some friends

Problem Child
02-07-2014, 08:47 PM
Is that 2015??

Oooops my mistake...I thought I had joined the NSX Owners Club not an amateur Comedy Club!!!!!!!

britlude
03-07-2014, 11:01 PM
nearly time :)

kingsley
07-07-2014, 09:02 AM
I would just like to say a great big thank you to Ian & Sharon for organising the Pancake Run again. Dispite the fact I was not 100% I enjoyed a wonderful weekend with all.
Great time, great food and great company. Thanks to all.

Kingsley and Elaine

tonyw
14-07-2014, 07:04 PM
Just a few words to say Thank You to Ian & Sharron for organizing the Pancake run , superb weekend and thank you to all the other members who made us so welcome , look forward to next year .