PDA

View Full Version : Japfest 2014 - May 10th 2014

Papalazarou
15-01-2014, 12:17 PM
Just wondered whether anyone wanted to organise this years. I know the South-East boys aren't keen on this event. But we've done it for a number of years now, and queues aside, it's a lot of fun. Anyway, if anyone fancies cobbling a stand together, let me know and I'll send you the spreadsheet.
If not, I know that most of the South-West member want to attend, so if we're not going to do it as a club this year, I'll put a small stand together for these people. As long as we can get 8-10 cars we should be able to get a spot.

Cheers.

Papalazarou
19-01-2014, 08:56 AM
I was contacted by Japfest admin this week regarding a club stand. I said I would give it a week or so and see what's happening. If anyone wants to volunteer to organise this event, please contact me by Monday 3rd Feb, and I'll send you the information. If there's no interest, I'll get the South-West stand sorted instead.

Cheers.

Senninha
25-01-2014, 01:13 PM
Really?? does no one fancy taking on this action to meet in the sun and smoke of Castle Coombe?

I did this in 2010 whilst arranging my wedding in parrallel ... it doesnt take loads of effort ...

I'll be there even if only a SW event regardless of ownership (I know I said I wasnt going but its a tradition) if only to see all the latest refesh activities completed by Britlude!!

mutley
26-01-2014, 08:18 PM
Although i am moving back down south AGAIN, i cant guarentee what I'll be doing. I have organised in the past, it not that hard, and im sure someone will take it on. If my car is on the road by then i hope to be there, as Paul said, its like a traditiob for NSXCB to be there

Jim

Problem Child
28-01-2014, 09:53 PM
How about Japfest Scotland on July 6th at Knockhill, near Edinburgh and join up with our northern mates?

Senninha
29-01-2014, 09:01 AM
How about Japfest Scotland on July 6th at Knockhill, near Edinburgh and join up with our northern mates?

MOre details needed ...

Back to OP ... time for best foot forward boys and girls ...

Problem Child
29-01-2014, 09:55 PM
MOre details needed ...

Back to OP ... time for best foot forward boys and girls ...

http://motorsport-events.knockhill.com/***-fest-hot-hatch-trackday.php#
£10 per adult ticket and track time from £55. Japfest Scotland, Sunday 6th July, Knockhill (near Edinburgh)

PS: The cross country drive from Edinburgh to the M74/ M6 at Carlisle is also spectacular

Papalazarou
03-02-2014, 07:35 PM
Hi Paul,

please kill this thread, I have started another one.

Cheers.