PDA

View Full Version : NSX spotted........

senna786
30-03-2006, 10:53 PM
Took a week off work on the 11th March and travelled up to Scotland for the week. Had been looking forward to seeing my NSX since Christmas as it has been sitting in the garage in its carcoon...

So rarely do I get time off work, instead of going to Dubai, which was my original plan, :lol:
Instead, because I couldn't resist spending time with the NSX :lol: , I opted to go up to Scotland.... :x

Bad move, first of all I did not even get a chance to drive her for 6 days as we were completely snowed in :cry:
The only time I managed to take her out was to Honda for her service (getting her ready for the summer :D )
They gave me the new Civic to drive for the day (2.2 turbo diesel thingy!!). Good oomph for a diesel, but awful interior dash. It's all over the place. the steering was in the way of the speedo. Did not win me over.
There was a S2000 there, a lad of 28 had it for 2 weeks, less than 1k miles and written it off, going round a roundabout, losing the back and meeting with a lamp post :oops: :oops: :oops:

Anyway, back to the point....

On my way back down from Scotland to London, I was cruising down the M74 towards Carlisle and a black/green NSX passed me on the other side of the dual carriage way. It was around 4pm.... I think it was around J24..... anyone here?

You couldn't have missed me :lol: :lol: I stood out like a sore thumb!!! even more looks and comments than my NSX!!

some pics:::

senna786
30-03-2006, 11:00 PM
some more pics...

My mates new business venture. Went to visit him. Nice selection of wheels. Evo-Tech Design. Would do anyone here a nice deal, and can get a hold of any set. So if interested, let me know and I'll get his details....

And a pic of my next car I'm saving for :lol: :lol: :lol:

NSX 2000
31-03-2006, 09:02 PM
If your intrested in a good V10 I've been told the next NSX due in about 3 years will have a V10 with 500BHP :shock: :shock: :shock: .

With regards to wheels, we looking for new ones to go on the other halfs mini.

QuietJim
24-04-2006, 12:58 AM
Is that a pair of Carrera GTs? Lawks...