PDA

View Full Version : Red NSX in Holland-on-Sea - NSXCB member?

kevinpsw
30-03-2006, 08:27 AM
I drove past a very shiny looking NSX with NSX plate on, I think, Frinton Road yesterday. I would have stopped (there can't be two NSXs in Holland-on-Sea very often) but I was already late. I am back in that areas regularly - about once a month - so is the car owned by an NSXCB member?

gumball
30-03-2006, 06:15 PM
just joined, first post, been voyer for a year or so but as ive been spotted might as well come out. is your nsx a new shape, I might have seen it the other day in weely. mines a 92 stock by the way.

simonprelude
30-03-2006, 09:12 PM
By the username are you the NSX that is doing the gumball this year I have heard about ;)

kevinpsw
31-03-2006, 09:05 AM
No sadly my car is not the late model you saw (I've never seen a very late car, in the flesh as it were, in the UK although I did see a couple in Florida last year). Mine is probably one of the last of the 5 speed 3.0 coupes, yellow with black roof.

I'll look out for your car next time I'm in your area and, if you don't mind, if I see it, I'll knock and say hello.

Kevin

gumball
31-03-2006, 01:38 PM
not doing the gumball as yet, im not sure there's ever been an nsx in the gumball before. but i'll be there to see them off at regent street, be nice to see a veyron, not seen one yet.

I realised after I posted, your post history would give me a clue to your year, feel free to pop by.