PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Orange 2005 NSX

Monaco92
27-11-2013, 07:09 PM
After many months of trying to decide what to do. I have come to the decision of selling my NSX as I just don't drive her enough to justify keeping hold of her. Although the cost of ownership is relatively small I really can't justify it for the handful of times I drive her ( probably because I'm getting old ).
I am sure if you're reading this then you know about these cars so I won't bore you with the details.
In march 2007 I bought the NSX from Avonvale Honda in Coventry. Who were the first registered owners. They sold the car with 3 years Honda warranty which I have always subsequently renewed & the vehicle is still warranted until 28th March 2014.
I have always had the car serviced every march/April (usually only 2 or 3000 miles between services). The last service was in April 2013 which included the cambelt change, new rear brake pads, brake fluid and a new battery was also installed. Then a full wheel alignment was carried out with the adjustable suspension components greased with silicone.
The vehicle has done 21357 miles. As you can see from the photos the car is in excellent condition and drives just like It did when I first drove her off the forecourt.
All keys, service book, Logbook, All MOT's (carried out by Honda) all present. The vehicle is fitted with a cobra alarm and a Tracker.
I would like to point out I will only entertain serious enquiries. Any offers need to be pretty close to the asking price of £59950.00 .
Phone Number 07813820123

simonprelude
28-11-2013, 12:55 PM
Always wondered if this was the car that I looked at with Matt all those years ago at Coventry Honda, good luck with the sale.

NSXGB
28-11-2013, 02:00 PM
PM ChrisR if you have not already, he was looking a short while ago.

Nick Graves
28-11-2013, 11:48 PM
What a lovely car. GLWTS.

Monaco92
29-11-2013, 12:07 AM
Hi Simon, hope you're keeping well. Yes this is the car you saw at the Honda dealer in Coventry. I've had it so long now it feels like a member of the family i'm selling lol. Thanks I'll PM ChrisR.

Papalazarou
29-11-2013, 10:49 AM
Good luck with the sale. I never got IOP until I owned one. It's a spectacular colour. I think you're a little conservative with the price personally. How many IOP facelifts can there be? I can only think of three. Two coupes and a targa.

Cheers.

ChrisR
29-11-2013, 01:37 PM
Thanks for thinking about me chaps.

Unfortunately I got fed up of waiting and have since bought something else.

Plus orange is not really a good colour for me, I was offered a similar (if not better) car earlier in the year and had to pass.....

Good luck anyway Ikram, I'm sure you will not have any problem selling it.

Chris.

mjames75
29-11-2013, 10:52 PM
Try Rob Fenn, sure he's after one! brilliant looking car, also agree with James on the price

Mike