PDA

View Full Version : March 2006 Gaydon meeting (with Honda Revolutions)

Kevin
26-03-2006, 09:29 AM
This is a placeholder for pics and write ups for this event. Please send in your pics and stories here.

charlie:one
26-03-2006, 07:19 PM
hi all some picks at gaydon

simonprelude
26-03-2006, 07:41 PM
Sorry, followed Damian's lead and posted in the gallery :(

Of course feel free to move / delete and I'll then add them in here.

This is a placeholder for pics and write ups for this event. Please send in your pics and stories here.

Martin
26-03-2006, 11:02 PM
Well I got there a bit late (2pm to be precise)...but I did still get to see some people and their cars.

First 3 pics are of:
my green NSX
Nigel's Pearlescent NSX
Bazza's Blue NSX
Sam's (Ultraviolet) red NSX

Martin
26-03-2006, 11:16 PM
...and finally a pic of Sammy (Ultraviolet) and a slightly chilly looking me.

It was very nice to meet you Sammy, and also Nigel, Joe (Brownbear), Bazza, Ian M, and anyone else I may have met (in case I've had a temporary memory lapse!).

Martin

DamianW
27-03-2006, 09:45 AM
http://damianwilson.fotopic.net/c903025.html

Are my pics. Delete the Photo thread if you like.

Good meeting some old and new faces, always a pleasure chatting to Nigel and Joe. Nice to meet Matt and Sammy too. Sorry I missed Martin, I'd decided to leave just as he turned up, but I timed it well as my car got back in its garage just as it started to rain. Saved me washing it ;)

Apparently my car won a prize but in the end I decided to call time and get off home so no idea what it was!

osiris_x11
27-03-2006, 08:19 PM
Awesome pics... nice to see various '02-'05 models next to eachother at the same time! Especially the very exclusive Titanium white pearl & Monza red pearl. Can't see that in the 'States EVER! :D

Anyother really special, kitted out imports there?

UltraViolet
28-03-2006, 09:12 AM
8) Great to see so many of you come along. I was awol a lot of the day (always too much I need to do on these days) but really nice meeting some of you.

:oops: at a pic of me appearing online :oops: :oops: I really don't like me in pics :oops: :lol: :oops:

Bazza - sorry again about the rather late start :oops:

Nigel - nice to see you as always, and the new NSX is def nicer.

Martin - lovely to meet you and your lovely wife.

Duncan - shame you didn't get to the prize giving in the lecture room at 2pm, I did tell them that of course your car looked great - you'd only travelled from 2 mins away! :wink: 8)

Also nice seeing the Dutch members come all this way - I'm not usually a fan of kits but I have to admit I thought in the flesh, that kitted and supercharged NSX looked very good. Really nice bloke driving it too.

I didn't meet you all, but I hope you had a nice time anyway. 8)

DamianW
28-03-2006, 11:00 AM
Duncan - shame you didn't get to the prize giving in the lecture room at 2pm, I did tell them that of course your car looked great - you'd only travelled from 2 mins away! :wink: 8)

is Duncan my new name? :p

Yeah, I did call in to see if I could get it early but there was nobody around. Unfortunately I wasn't feeling too bright so decided to get off home. Anyway, its still nice to know my car was appreciated!

BrownBear
28-03-2006, 11:28 AM
Bit late posting, but nice to see you all and thanks for the Sandwiches, Bazza.

PS: the car was fine on the way home despite the rain and my tyres :)
How long before you pick up yours?

bazza
28-03-2006, 11:49 AM
Bit late posting, but nice to see you all and thanks for the Sandwiches, Bazza.

PS: the car was fine on the way home despite the rain and my tyres :)
How long before you pick up yours?

Ive still got a load of pictures to sort out :D
NP with the sandwiches mate. I think if we had gone for the Sunday lunch we would have had to remortgage :roll:

R888's aren't exactly a wet tyre, glad you got home Ok :D
Take it nice and steady :wink:

DC5 will be on my drive on Thursday night. Can't wait 8)

bazza
28-03-2006, 11:54 AM
Bazza - sorry again about the rather late start :oops:

Im still tired from getting up at 5:50 and waiting in my car for an hour :shock:

UltraViolet
28-03-2006, 01:53 PM
Damian :oops: :oops:

Bazza :oops: :oops:

4 nights on the vino with mates .... really shouldn't do that when you handle it as well as I do - brain fade for a long while after. :oops: :oops:

bazza
28-03-2006, 02:04 PM
Damian :oops: :oops:

Bazza :oops: :oops:

4 nights on the vino with mates .... really shouldn't do that when you handle it as well as I do - brain fade for a long while after. :oops: :oops:

All is forgiven :wink:

UltraViolet
28-03-2006, 02:16 PM
8) Do I get a ride at Anglesey then? :D I've only driven there once before so would appreciate some hints and tips......

bazza
28-03-2006, 03:53 PM
8) Do I get a ride at Anglesey then? :D I've only driven there once before so would appreciate some hints and tips......

Of course.. May be taking the Evo and the DC5 over. We are planning the usual night out before the action. You are welcome to come along :wink:

Apparently there are only a number of spaces left. :shock:

bazza
28-03-2006, 04:03 PM
All booked. Bargain at £139 for Open Pit 8)

BrownBear
28-03-2006, 07:26 PM

I avoided the standing water as you suggested ;)

Great! So the chat with Ron got to you, then? Here's a couple of (OT) pics to help you on your way until then..

bazza
28-03-2006, 08:43 PM

I avoided the standing water as you suggested ;)

Great! So the chat with Ron got to you, then? Here's a couple of (OT) pics to help you on your way until then..

:wink: Not gonna tune the DC5. Its mainly for the GF anyhow.
However, uprated pads and some decent tyres are in order :D