PDA

View Full Version : 2014 Cholmondeley Pageant of Power 20-22 June 2014

sorepaws
24-09-2013, 09:49 AM
Hi if anyone is interested in attending this growing and exciting event as part of the NSX club let me know and I will contact the organisers for details.

Past stuff can be found here http://www.cpop.co.uk/

andystevo
24-09-2013, 09:26 PM
Might be interested, not too far for me to travel (at least compared to the big southern events). Thought about going this year but clashed with a cycling trip to France.
How does the weekend work exactly? Nearby B&B or hotel accommodation? On-site camping? I'd prefer the second option although it would probably rule out the missus going.

flyingsniffer
24-09-2013, 10:05 PM
It's a great event, kind of harking back to the Festival of Speed before it got too big. I go most years, but sadly not by NSX. Go if you can!

PeterW
24-09-2013, 11:07 PM
I went 2 years ago and agree it's a good event, but I'm glad I went in the family car. I'm not sure how the NSX would have coped with the field parking - it was bumpy and undulating. It had been raining and some people got stuck and needed tractors to get them out.
Peter

TheSebringOne
25-09-2013, 07:18 PM
I would like to try this one day as its not too far away, but with the lovely weather up
here & wet fields, might be better going in something more everyday!

sorepaws
04-11-2013, 03:15 PM
Note the date change above - let me know how many are interested

sorepaws
21-01-2014, 08:37 AM
Now featuring the one, the only Status Quo ! Who I hear you say? No not the Who? STATUS QUO !

http://btsmail.bythescruff.com/s/1/zVPw/ljuw82K/d3rc1?social_bar_action=embed

Cholmondeley Pageant of Power

Cholmondeley Pageant of Power – 13th, 14th and 15th June 2014

Status Quo Live! At the Cholmondeley Pageant of Power – Friday 13th June 2014

We are very excited to announce that legendary rock band, Status Quo, are set to get the Cholmondeley Pageant of Power rocking when they play the Opening Concert on Friday 13th June.

Status Quo are one of the most recognised and successful bands in British history with 64 hit singles and 22 in the top ten. Lead guitarist and keen car enthusiast, Rick Parfitt, said: "The Cholmondeley Pageant of Power is all about noise, engine fumes and having some serious fun. Works for me! Whilst all the band love cars and the world of motoring, I have been a serious petrolhead for as long as I can remember. As well as getting to perform for what we know will be a great crowd, being in amongst the action with some serious machinery is going to be a real buzz for me! Cars, bikes, helicopters – count me in!"

Click here to buy tickets and save 30% on gate prices

Beat the Rush! - Priority Early Bird Tickets for CPOP Customers

We are pleased to offer our CPOP customers priority booking before tickets go on general release this Friday 17th June. Preview Friday CPOP including Status Quo tickets are just £38 and Saturday CPOP tickets including Status Quo (Friday) are only £45.

Book now and save over 40% on Gate Prices

Save £38 on day Pageant tickets or £156 on a 3 day ticket. Hurry, these Early Bird tickets are limited in number and are expected to sell out quickly. Buy now and a family of four will save £38 on day Pageant tickets or £188 on a 3 day ticket to include Status Quo on Friday 13th and the Fireworks Concert on Saturday 14th*.

*saving calculated on gate prices

Cholmondeley Pageant of Power 2014 – All things Italian

Our 7th year promises 3 days of even more non-stop action for all the family. This year's Italian theme will showcase the best of Italy's historic and contemporary marques – Lamborghini, Ferrari, Maserati, Bugatti, Ducati and Moto Guzzi amongst others. The Autocar Supercar Paddock will be bigger than ever with fierce competition to beat the fastest lap time of 55.29 seconds set in 2013 by Robbie Kerr driving the Radical. With non-stop watersport action on the lake, death defying air displays together with Artisan food, Bars, premium shopping, children's participation activities, this year's Pageant will surely live up to its reputation as the UK's most dynamic Motorsport event.

For more information see our newly launched website www.cpop.co.uk

Cholmondely Bentley Autocar Ford Morris Lubricants

For More Information and Tickets
www.cpop.co.uk
01829 772433

The Cholmondeley Pageant of Power Company Limited
4 Castle Farm
Cholmondeley, SY14 8AQ
Unsubscribe
Forward to a friend