PDA

View Full Version : 2001 nsx

unclebob
13-07-2013, 08:52 AM
Well my NSX turned 12 this May and yesterday driving around with the top off and the sun shining away in a clear blue sky I recalled agonizing over whether to go targa or coupe as i liked to consider myself a purist, would the loss of that extra rigidity and handling the coupe has always nag at the back of my mind? It does and has but then realistically would even a confident driver like me ever have been able to drive the NSX to within an inch of its life and actually ever be able to fully realise the cars potential, definitely not, so all in all the best compromise was reached, open top motoring in an NSX. Not a creak, squeak, rattle or knock no matter how bumpy the road, 60000 miles on the clock, and still as tight as a nuns chuff as they say up north. Amazing!

havoc
13-07-2013, 04:42 PM
:D

I was open to both options and went for a coupe, but the last couple of weeks have got me wondering whether I should have waited for a good Targa...

Love my car to bits, but there are occasions where I do miss the S2000...

Senninha
14-07-2013, 09:06 AM
Targa top and chassis is by far the best set up for UK roads in my opinion .... Would appear I'm not alone

heres to the next 12 Unclebob ....

regards Paul

gumball
14-07-2013, 09:07 AM
When I want in my hair. I open a window.