PDA

View Full Version : CarFest South - 23-25 August

sorepaws
28-06-2013, 03:17 PM
I have contacted the organisers for this event again this year - I need to know how many people are interested fairly soon.

The dates are 23rd - 25th August - the location Laverstoke Park Farm Hampshire

The Cost most likely around £400 - £500 Total for 7 cars (I have yet to confirm this so it may be lower)

Please let me know your interest ASAP

http://www.carfest.org/page.cfm/link=1

sorepaws
28-06-2013, 03:31 PM
Details :-

There is a £450 +VAT entry fee PER EVENT and this includes:

- Each club will be allocated seven car spaces for a club stand
- A total of 14 passes (two passes per car) worth £105 each that allow each entry on each of the three days of CarFest (nb these passes can be exchanged, via the Car Club co-ordinator, to those only coming for one or two days)
- Complimentary Camping pitch for the Car Club co-ordinator (nb club member camping pitches can be bought for £25 per night in the Crew Camping area)
- *3m x 3m gazebo (we do not accept club stand structures, flags or branding)
- £50 donation to Children in Need (please note this donation is included in the entry fee)

*We do not provide covered space for the cars or furniture however we will supply a 3m x 3m gazebo, positioned next to your cars, for you and your colleagues to make use of.

(£540 total) - only 7 cars on the stand

NSX 2000
01-07-2013, 02:42 PM
Hi Mike

I'm already going for all 3 days, but would still be happy to put my name down.

IIRC Paul F went last year and said it was well worth going.

Paul

lotusolly
01-07-2013, 10:15 PM
Hi Mike,

I would be interested in attending.
Definite for Friday and Saturday but may have other commitments for the Sunday.

Olly

sorepaws
02-07-2013, 03:05 PM
I aim to get the application off to the organisers by End of July - that assumes I have 6 other people willing to cough up the cash about £78 each - unless we can time share tickets and manage the logistics of getting them from one person to another.

sorepaws
31-07-2013, 08:01 AM
Not enough interest - Thread Closed