PDA

View Full Version : How do I get an NSX owner's manual?

kevinpsw
13-03-2006, 07:43 AM
I've looked on NSX Prime and, although they have the service and parts manuals available for free download (I bought mine on ebay so you can see that I have an eye for a bargain), I haven't seen an owner's manual on the site.

One of the previous owners of my car must have mislaid the manual which came with it - along with the service book as I have a Honda replacement with stamps from 12k miles - and I would like to have one.

Any suggestions? Might a call to Honda be an option or is it available as a download somewhere?

britlude
13-03-2006, 08:32 AM
if you mean the hand-book, you can get photo-copied ones direct from Honda ( I bought one from them, less than a tenner but it doesn't fit in the glove box!), but keep an eye out on Ebay, they turn up occasionally.

glenlewis
14-03-2006, 02:15 PM
Ive had a look around but i cannot find one for sale anywhere Kevin - I too will keep my eye out, im always on ebay and if one comes up ill contact you mate.
Kind regards

Glen.

kevinpsw
14-03-2006, 02:47 PM
Chiswick Honda said they have got me one and that it will go in the post today. I must wait and see whether it is a proper book or just a photocopy. Either way it should do the job.

kevinpsw
16-03-2006, 11:26 AM
It is a 6 speed version so slightly later than my car but it is at least a proper book. It cost just over £10 and it was delivered in 2 days. Very efficient parts department at Chiswick Honda by the way.